What should a plus size girl not wear to the club?

So like I want to start clubbing. I not necessary really obese but I have curves. I was wondering do anybody have any tips.

Most Helpful Guy

• As for NOT to wear, I can't think of to be honest. I like curves, and most men like curves. :)

It's mainly WOMEN that dislike females that are, um, juicy. :)

Imo, cleavage, heels, tight-fitting pants / jeans...all good imo.

Things that I would re-consider wearing:

*overly tight-fitting tops

*middriffs

I'm not saying NOT to wear those...just those will be the areas that you want to examine most closely if you're self-conscious.

I wanna see pics. :)

What Guys Said 2

• Wear something structured, or a dark color.

Clubbing f***ing rocks. It doesn't matter what you wear, you'll probably look sexy anyways

• Anything that reveals too much

What Girls Said 8

• Just wear something that flatters your shape.

Im not a fan of "club wear" as it just looks trashy. I think its even better, and classier, to wear a nice dress or classy, but still sexy outfit, that way you can go elsewhere after the club and you aren't limited by your outfit. Plus, some clubs aren't a big fan of the club-wear, unless its a rave or something.

• Tight clothes and short short bottom or top, I find them unflattering. Hope that help.

• you can't really go wrong with something that is lose and kinda drapes at your bigger spots and is tight at your smallest spot like for me my smalls spot is a few inches bellow my boobs so I put a belt there because it draws your eye to that spot making you seem smaller

• Mini skirts and I mean MINI.

But you should just have fun that's what's important.

• Leggins, too tight stuff...

• link

I don't like that particular dress much. Maybe something sleeveless, but a smiliar style in terms of a cinched waist and not too tight so it's still show your figure a bit but not too much. Also, you can never go wrong with a bit of cleavage

• leggings and a nice lacey top from forever 21 or h&m

• wait, I meant you can wear this, for some reason I forgot you asked what NOT to wear...thats kind of hard to answer because there are so many fashion fiascos out there...i think there's a lot you can find in forever 21 or h&m just go on a shopping trip and try stuff on in the fitting room

• mini pencil skirt and low cut top