Tomboy style or girly girl?

would you be attracted to a girl who wasn't exactly a tom boy but wasn't exactly girlie and didn't really dress to show off anything or do you prefer girls who dress more girlie and are super feminine

when I say not exactly a tomboy I mean like a girl who wears sweaters and sweatshirts with jeans and sneakers but still has a feminine face and doesn't look like she's trying to look like a guy ha ha I like a girl who doesn't wear a lot of make up and take an hour to get ready in the morning and pick out their outfit but doesn't try to be one of the guys. and hopefully you know what I mean by girlie girl haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Hm, tough one.

I think that MOST men would pick the second girl. But I tend to prefer a girl somewhat in between.

A super feminine girl who is too much of a "girl" to do anything is not a very attractive idea to me.

But on the other side, I like a girl to dress well, being feminine is good, trust me, being a "sissy" is not.

It depends on what you mean by "isn't exactly a tom boy", if you want us to be more specific, we need more specific information!

What Guys Said 5

• Id prefer a girl who lets her femininity speak for itself..nothing against fashion, but I don't like girls who feel they have to flaunt themselves

• I overall like the super-feminine and girlie style. For some reason a very feminine-stylish female is such a turn-on to me. :)

• I would say the first one but I wouldn't really care as long as she can cook. Haha

• I like the first one. I like a giirl who can't wear A hoodie, jeans, and a t-shirt and still feel, and look beautiful. Sometimes, I would like to see my girl be feminine and dress up real nice.

• In general, girlie and feminine. But honestly, what her body looks like underneath the clothes is way more important than her style of dress.

• Still sticking with my answer: it depends on what the body underneath looks like, but generally girlie is better.

What Girls Said 0