Dermal Piercings, who has them?

I'm getting a dermal piercing on my chest next week and I'm really nervous! Kind of like this but a little further down link

Does anyone on here have it done? do you like it or regret it? Where is it located? How bad did it hurt?

And guys, do you like them or do they creep you out?

(I love the way they look so I'm getting it done either way, I'm just curious)

• I Have one and I love it
  • I don't have one but I like the way they look
  • I don't like the way they look at all
    Vote C
  • I have one but I regret it
    Vote D
  • See results
    Vote E

Most Helpful Girl

• I like them, and I think they look neat. I actually asked a question about getting one near my eye.

I'm still considering it...not sure soon though.

I have a friend though, she's got on near her eye and on her wrist. She things she wants on on her neck too soon. She said it didn't hurt all that bad at all.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• I think it screams look at my cleavage

• I don't think I'm a fan, but I'm not sure. I'm trying to figure out if it would hurt or feel good during a t*tty f*ck. Not quite sure. Regardless, I think it only works if the boobs are big since it's going to draw attention to cleavage.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!