Female with peach fuzz?

So, here's the deal. I have peach fuzz all over my body, I hate this and I am so self conscious of it. I'm afraid of guys not wanting to get intimate with me. I am Hispanic, everyone tells me I'm pretty. It's just peach fuzz that kills me. The hairs are dark cause I am brunette. It's like on my back, arms, and on my belly. It sounds gross :( I shave my belly and arms, I don't bother with my back. What should I do about this?

Most Helpful Girl

• If your worried about a guy not wanting to get intmate with you your crazy. If a guy can get in bed with a naked girl he's not gunna give a f*** cause he's in bed with a naked girl! He's not gunna say put your clothes back on you have peach fuzz cause I'm sure he has flaws too.

What Guys Said 4

• Wax it if it gets too noticeable. I don't mind a little fuzz, but if you're looking like Vladimir the Russian on your arms and back, I'll be put off. Just being honest.

• That would not bother me, a lot of girls have that. It's completly natural for girls to get peach fuzz.

• what is peach fuzz?

• its like light hair on your body? feels like peach fuzz?

• oh, that's no big deal, just shave what you can and that should be enough.

• I really don't think any guy would care,

you should she keep it natural

• dont know how "she" got in there

• +1 for subconsciously adding a random word and then being confused about it afterwards.

What Girls Said 2

• dont shave it , wax shaving it makes it worse , I wax my arms sometimes and it gets better

• its natural dnt worry every girl has some form of it