Men! Is this outfit classy or boring?

So a very pale green fitting tank top with a red cardigan over it. White shorts that aren't tight or too short. About an inch from butt cheeks. I have a light tan, dark hair and very redish pink lips. Would this outfit look classy, sexy, tomboy or boring? Feel free to say what you think. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on what type of event will you be attending. Formal? Casual? ...?

"Environment day" for my side of things means coastal clean-up and outdoor stewardship (aka gettin' dirty in the mud). And if that's the case for your side of things, white shorts may not be a good idea...

A link to a picture of this outfit would be helpful. But based on what you described...

I think the very pale green tank top is okay. If you must wear shorts, I suggest wearing dark gray shorts or black shorts; a dark-colored short may help to emphasis the green top. And if you must wear a cardigan, I suggest choosing a different color. Perhaps a color similar to navy blue or dark green.

• Hahah. We're not cleaning up. We just wear green on the day. :) I don't have a picture, but thanks anyway. :)

• Thanks for the positive feedback. I appreciate it. =)

Just remember that color alone doesn't make an outfit look classy, sexy, tomboy, boring, etc. The details on your clothing and how it fits your body matters too, as well as your general behavior around people.

What Guys Said 3

• Not classy.

• I'd say kind of tomboy sexy, but keep the cardie on, otherwise it will be just tomboy...

• I'd have to see it on you to see ;)

What Girls Said 7

• what do YOU think? THAT'S all that matter sweetie pie.

• Personally I am against matching green with red. I would match a pale green with a purple cardigan and either grey or black shorts.

• No offensive, but it sounds like you're a Chritmas tree...lol

• Christmas trees aren't red. And the green I'm wearing doesn't resemble a tree at all. Its an aqua green.

• lol I know they're not red.

Here's something to consider: Instead of white shorts, try denim or printed shorts. And pair it with a neutral colored cardigan (black, grey, beige, etc.) to tone down the aqua green tank. Add some accessories, like a cute neckless, bracelets, etc., and you're good to go. If you have any "Go-Green" accessories, that works even better.

• Hahah. Thank you. :)

• That is the most disgusting outfit I have ever heard of, get some fashion sense.

• I have environment day coming up, so I have to wear green. What would you consider a fashionable outfit? With green in it that is.

• Booooooooorrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggg!

• What would you wear?

• This is for school, not for a nightclub lol...

• Sounds simple and stylish.

• Red and green? Merry Christmas!