Do you look older or younger?

Some people say I look younger, some say I look older than 18.

I don't know what to believe...:D

What about you?

0|0
53|33

Most Helpful Girl

• People always say I look younger than my sister - she's 15, I'm 17. At homecoming, she asked some girl if she thought I was older or younger than her, and she answered younger. SHE THOUGHT I WAS A FRESHMAN. And my friend asked me if she was older than me, and I was just like, I'm a senior, that wouldn't even be possible! I've also gotten carded at places that didn't card literally anyone else (and they were all about my age). IT SUCKS. That was a bit of a rant, but shiiit, that's something that really grinds my gears. :P

...so uh to answer your question, younger.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 33

• Oh yonger for sure, I'm almost 20 and I can still pass for an under 16yo to get a cheaper ticket at the movies.

Voice is pretty average though . . . can't say I'm too high of low pitched.

But I can't grow a beard to save my life . . . I shave once a week max and only to get the stupid bum fluff off my face - I rarelly get pimples or anything of that nature - a complete baby face - one of my profile pics will testify to that.

Its kind of iritating - I've always wanted to grow a propper beard, or at least have something that could be considered 'stubble' - but I can't seem to muster it . . . plus I'm a shortarse . . . around 170cm (or 5'6 I think) . . .

but what you gotta do . . . owell . . .

dustyfootphilosopher

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 17 but I've been able to pass for 20+ for about a year now due to my height and build.

1|0
    0|0
  • For a long time I put up with people thinking I was younger. It would p*ss me off being a early-mid teen and getting the kids menu from restaurants every time.

But lately, people think I look older than I actually am. I rarely ever get carded when I buy alcohol anymore. I've been thought to be in my late 20s early 30s when I'm only 26. I've been called sir a lot more. That makes me feel kinda old lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • oh younger for sure

1|0
    0|0
  • If you would of asked this question 6 months ago I would of said younger hands down. Now I look older (my friends kid with me a lot and say I must be like that movie with Robin Williams because I look like I aged 10 years this year.)

1|0
    0|0
  • I would like to say I look my age, but most people think I'm 30ish.

I think you look about your age

1|0
    0|0
  • People think I look late 20s to early 30s; that's primarily due to my facial hair. Some people claim that it makes me look like a young college professor.

My imposing height doesn't help much either.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol, I'm 19 and EVERYONE says I look like I'm in my early to mid 20's. Open bar here I comeeeee.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually get that I look 20, sometimes 22. The other day however, someone said I looked 16! Surely they must have been on crack or something.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I look my age.

1|0
    0|0
  • One time when I worked in retail, a lady came through my line on a weekday afternoon in April. As I was ringing her up, she asked me "What are you doing out of school"...as though I was supposed to be in high school or something. I replied to her that I was on Spring Break. In reality, I was on Spring Break...from college. I was 25 years old at the time.

So I guess I younger than I am...?

People tell me they think that I'm in my early 20's. I'll be 31 this December.

0|0
    0|0
    • "So I guess I younger than I am...?"

Oops, I meant: "So I guess look I younger than I am...?"

• I am 23 and there is no way in hell I look that age, I think I look like I was 16 instead.

1|0
    0|0
  • Younger. Whenever I get carded they spend a lot of time looking at me and holding my license up to the sun and sh*t before they give up lol.

I was playing basketball and one guy said I looked like I was 15. That's the youngest I've been told. And when I meet new people at college I ROUTINELY get asked 'are you a freshman?' so that puts me at about 17!..

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I look younger for my age

1|0
    0|1
  • Some people think I'm 16 if I shaved .. and because I'm 5'5

1|0
    0|0
  • I get ID'd everywhere!

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably older, because of my height.

1|0
    0|0
  • older I look like I'm 100

1|1
    0|0
  • i'm 25 but looking like I'm 19 or 20 !

1|0
    0|0
  • ppl think I'm 18...but I'm 22...an a half

1|0
    0|0
  • if I shave my girl friend say I look like I'm 18

if I don't shave she say I look like I'm 23

im 20 by the way haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Younger. If I shaved, I could pass for a junior or senior in high school.

1|0
    0|0
  • Older.

1|0
    0|0
  • well iam 23 my girlfriend thinks I look 24-25 when I don't shave. when I do shave I look like iam 17-18, its the baby face

0|0
    0|0
  • On Saturday, I got carded when buying liquor. Mind you in Canada, drinking age is 18. Being thought of as being a few years younger can be flattering. More than 20 years is not.

0|0
    0|0
  • younger

0|0
    0|0
  • I get a lot younger most of the time.I was just asked yesterday what high school I was going to this year when I graduated in 07, but I was clean shaven so that's when it seems to happen the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm 22 and I've had various opinions. Some people say I look as young as 16 whereas others have said I look my age and a few people have said I look about 24 or 25.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look older- people think I'm 18 or 19 when I'm only 16.

Mostly because of the facial hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im 31 and people think I'm younger, I still get hit on by teenage girls, go figure right.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 52

• Everyone thinks I'm older than 19.

Even on the phone people think I'm old. Most put me about 22ish, the worst was when I was 17, I was trying to make a man feel better about his misbehaving kids. I said "kids are a blessing eh?" and he said "yeah how many do you have?"

"... none"

"A woman of your age?!"

"How old do you think I am?!"

"...31?"

Was not happy with him. Few people guess me for my actual age :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends on who I am talking to and what I'm wearing. Sometimes I look younger, sometimes I look my age and sometimes I look older lol but not that much older

1|0
    0|0
  • i look way older than my age according to some people :/ but I think I look my age! when I was 16 I was often asked at gym what university I attend wth. probably because I've always been way mature than girls for my age and people not often seeing an Asian girl around here. Now that I try to look younger and wear appropriate clothes for my age, I don't think many people think I look older

1|0
    0|0
  • If I was 5'2" I would look my age.

I am 5'6" so...I am sort of bigger than my age mates who are shorter...

I look my age because of my chubby face...but I hope when I get older..I get bone structure...because I can't bare my chubby cheeks anymore.

2|0
    0|0
  • Some people say older, many say younger, few actually guess the right age although I feel like I look a bit younger.

1|0
    0|0
  • I look younger. It wouldn't be so bad, but my voice sounds young too. I remember I recorded it for a question on here once and someone was like ' I thought this site was for over 16 year olds' -____-

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot of people say I look a lot younger than my age. When I tell them that I'm 18, and when they don't believe me...they ask my brother instead

1|0
    0|0
  • a lot of times I get that I'm older. Maybe like 19, but some people say I look at least 20 too -__-

1|1
    0|0
  • My age/older. Definitely not younger.

I'm 20. I'm super tall and have a "womanly body" so I am never mistaken for someone younger.

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot people say I look younger, very rarely do I have someone guess my age right.

0|0
    0|0
  • younger! a lot younger :/

1|0
    0|0
  • I look younger. =( Someone thought I was 16! =O

1|1
    0|0
  • Younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm carded for just about anything I do. And even then people question me about having a fake ID.

I'm 21.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always looked younger than I am. I get this from my mothers side of the family. I love it! People usually think I'm 15 years younger than I am, sometimes 19 years younger. I'll take it!

My son looks younger too. He doesn't mind either. He gets carded all the time. His friends get mad about it for him. He doesn't. He said, I know I won't look like an old man later on. :D.

My mother was absolutely beautiful! She had goreous blond hair (NEVER DYED IT) and olivish complexion, always looked 20 years younger. I'm lucky & I know it. I'm 54 & can easily pass for 39 or 40. :D

I don't know how old you are, just the range, but I'd say you look fairly on the young side.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always get that I look younger than my age. Not way younger though only a couple of years. I'm 20 and I get a lot of 18's as an age guess. But most people get my age right.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone thinks I'm older than 18, usually. It's probably just because I look exactly like my sister who's 23.

1|0
    0|0
  • younger! I am one of the oldest in my clique but when I met their parents a lot of them were like: are you in the same class? you look younger!

also I am always asked for my id if I go to clubs or buy alcohol (and in my country both is allowed at the age of 16)

0|0
    0|0
  • People say I look 14/16. :( I'm 22. It's nice because I guess I'll look younger longer, but right now it kind of sucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's strange, many people think I'm younger, especially in real life, but others say I look older though, which always surprises me. And some people say they'd believe me if I said I was 16 or 25. I've been carded once at the beer store, but I've never been clubbing or anything so I wouldn't know bout those places.

I'm 22. ;p personally I think I look my age or a bit younger. I know I'll age well though, my mom's in her 50's and no one believes she has 2 children in their twenties. haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Older. If my mom and I go out shopping, people ask if I'm her sister -__- and she's 24 years older than me. I tell her to enjoy it while it lasts, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • people say I look like a college student. . But I'm just 16 years old. -__-

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I look my age, but some people have said older.

1|0
    0|0
  • Younger. Even though I'm 22 people usually say I look 2 years younger.

1|0
    0|0
  • I get older. I'm 18 and people always assume I'm either 19, 20, or 21. I get id'd when I buy white out or dayquil but I don't get id'd when I go to a hookah lounge. Weird but whatever :)

0|0
    0|0
  • When I'm working at my store, people (old people and younger teenagers) always call me ma'am. Ma'am this ma'am that. I know it's out of respect, but it made me feel so much older than I am lol! My friends say I look older when I dress up, and you know, have make up on and stuff. I still think I look my age. :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Same as you! Sometimes I can pass off as a 20 year-old but I've also had people call me a babyface lol

0|0
    0|0
  • People say I look and act older, and I'm 18 as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Adults usually think I'm 14 and younger kids think I'm about 17 or 18 (witch I am). I had one guy that think that I was and adult a couple of years ago because he said I didn't "act like a 15 year old". He said I was quite and mature. people that are my age usually get my age right. People in general assume that I am 14 or 15.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 20 years old and people ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS think I am 16 or 15, I hate it because I want to look my age but I guess when I get older I will look young :). I had my brothers friend ask for an ID because he didn't believe I was 20 lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls