Dose he think I have bad underwear?

OK so my boyfriend just came back from he's vacation and he gave me my gift a 200 dollar girft card to victoria secrets and I was thinking last time I saw him I was wearing granny panties lol he came early to my house to say good bye that how he saw them lol so am I just reading to much in to it ?

Most Helpful Girl

• lol being a girl I would prob read into it too if it happ to me, but don't worry about it! I can guarntee you he prob just didn't know what else to get you, and knowing us girls like victoria secret (the PINK line) he prob figured it was the easiest thing to get because what girl doesn't want 2 buy new bras, undies etc. now if your that worried gooo buy one of those hot outfits they sell and wear it for him! haha

What Guys Said 9

• lol as a guy you are definatley reading too much into it...but it's cute...don't worry we just want to see you as the hottie we know that you are...

• reading way too much into it...its a good thing he got you a present...could you imagine if he bought it himself...the crap he might come back with...its better to buy some stuff for yourself and then some extra slutty stuff to play in...and model for him...but when you do buy it all..i would suggest to model each piece you bought for him..so he gets a good view of his money...lol..

• Yes, you're probably reading too much into it. Most guys don't spend a lot of time thinking about a girls panties, it's what in them that stays on their minds. I'm sure he'd just like to see you in something sexy and maybe a little kinky. Go to it girl!

• The chances are he prefers to see the skimpy, lacy, frilly stuff! But that's just his preference perhaps? I am the opposite. My girlfriend has all styles of panties from thongs to (so called) granny panties and 90% ish are cotton or cotton/lycra, and I prefer that! And she is glad I do! I think it's fair to say, that most people wear what they think other people like, rather than what they like themselves. I don't share that view, and don't expect my girlfriend to either! Women should wear what they prefer and so should men! Why are some people so judgmental? is the question! I used to wear boxer shorts, but my girlfriend prefers me to wear briefs. So I tried them, liked them, and wear only them. If you want to wear granny panties (Maxi briefs, as we prefer to call them) - do it! You're boyfriend should accept your choice! Would you judge him, for wearing Y-fronts (Tighty whities)?

• lol don't worry. my mom wears boxers because their more comfortable to her. o course she's like 43.

• prrrrrobably reading too much into it. maybe he just doesn't know that every girl has period panties or comfy panties and he's just trying to be romantic

• I would be willing to bet he's trying to tell you something. The fact that he gave you a GC to a store that "mainly" sells underwear..yeah. I disagree with everyone else.

• If a guy buys you a beautiful silver necklace, does he think you have bad jewelry?

He thinks you'll like it.

• get them please!

for him, and by for him also mean the sake of men, I mean mankind

What Girls Said 5

• Your probably reading way too much into it. Most likely, he thought it would be a nice gift that both of you could enjoy. Women love to shop, and men love to see little lacy things on their women. Of course, they understand that not everything we own will be cute, or pretty, or even attractive. Every woman has at least a few pair of undies she wouldn't want her guy to see.

I would say use that card! Get you some things that make you feel good about yourself, and get something that will knock him back with surprise. He'll enjoy your new gifts as much as you will. But, even if you weren't to wear the sexy, little frilly stuff, I'm sure he'd still be there.

• Well even if that was the case that he wanted to see you wear sexier underwear then problem solved right? Go buy some really nice stuff with it and then you can model it for him :D I've done it before, he'll love that. But yeah I get it, we all have some ugly underwear that's soo much more comfy than some lace wedged in your butt all the time lol. I doubt he really cares though, just wanted to get you something nice.

• seriously? you are freaking yourself out.

don't be afraid though to try new things. buy something cute and sexy, fun and flirty. it's a gift for both of you. get bras too! enjoy eachother!

• he probally thinks it is just a nice gift. They have a lot more than just underwear there. Do you have anything sexy? If not it could be a bit of a hint to try a thong or two ;)

• You are probably over reacting. He might just know you love that store and feel like you deserve it. I would not freak out to much cause even if that was the case it is obviously fixed..