Percent of the population you find attractive and the number of partners you've had?

Just interested in how much of a role your opinion on the attractiveness of the general population has to do with how many partners you've had. I'll let you decide what a partner means to you since everyone is different.

Me: I find only about 2-3% of the population as attractive and I've had 0 partners.

Most Helpful Girl

• 0 sex partners

im attracted to about 20% of the male population and neutral to 50%

What Girls Said 2

• Wow you don't find many people attractive. I don't know what percentage I find attractive but a lot more than that.

• yea I live in uglyville lol I can't wait until I get the f*** out of this place just one more year. I've been to other places around the world and it's just the place where I live, it's generally a lot higher at other places (up to 50% in some)

• I don't find that many people super attractive nor do I find that many people very unattractive. I'm neutral towards a lot of people.

For me, a partner is more about looks, even if we aren't in a committed relationship I care about how our personalities connect and if I find him intelligent and like him as a person. I'm not into one night stands.

• I agree with you, but I would at least need to be attracted to the person and not just be neutral towards them, that's no fun.

• To get involved, yes. There needs to be an attraction on all levels, physical, mental, spiritual, and intellectual.

What Guys Said 2

• i think I probably find I don't know mmmmm maybe 3-4% of the population attractive most I'm neutral towards

• For me I think that it's about ten% of the population that's attractive. All of my partners were and are attractive.