Red wine colored hair?

So say a pretty girl with gold/brown eyes nice butt small waste and big boobs has blond hair but then the same girl has a sort of red wine colored hair instead. Would she be just as attractive more attractive or less attractive? Would she be seen as more sexy less sexy more exotic less exotic? If neither what color would be most attractive to the opposite gender in your opinion. And who would catch your eye more?

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, Mademsoiselle, you have attracted a drunk to question... nice... red wine colored hair. Just as attractice? More than attractive. I like you red-heads. Very exotic. Intoxicating, really. And I am the super gentle type. Believe it or not, not all drunks yell and hit. Some of us are just glad that there is something to mitigate the pain and sadness of this world.

And yes, you would catch my eye, based on what you describe. Question, though, small waist? what kind of butt? Sorry, I am an ass man. LOL

What Guys Said 4

• I like darker hair, maybe because I have blond hair, but a pretty girl with big boobs is a pretty girl with big boobs regardless of hair color. Don't dye your hair to impress men. We don't care about hair color as much as women seem to.

• The red might catch my attention because it is rarer. No difference in attractiveness though.

• Is the red wine colored hair natural or out of a bottle? A lot of guys don't care for completely fake hair color. With me, it would be whichever was your natural color.

• Neither ha ha I'm naturally light town but t looks weird with y skin color so I went light blonde.

• Well it doesn't just depend on looks, but I would probably like the blond more. I mean if the only difference in the person is the hair color, and both hair colors are natural to the person, I'd go with the blond, but it'd be nicer for it to be like a blonde/brown mix.

What Girls Said 0