Rating girls - what is a six?

if two guys see a girl passing and rate her six out of ten... what does that even mean? she's far away, how can they even tell what she looks like...

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• most men will say average because most men grade from 6-10

When really a 6 REALLY means ugly.

Because most men don't want to call a girl ugly.

Personally I grade women 1-10

6 meaning slightly above average and 5 meaning average.

Last time I checked a math book 5 is in the middle.

Thats why everyone elses grading scale is stupid except mine.

2|0
    1|1

What Guys Said 5

• In my opinion, guys don't rate girls. What we're really rating is the intensity of our attraction to a girl. We form a rating based on the sensory information we get. A six standing across the street may not be a six up close.

2|0
    0|1
  • Honestly, that really depends on the guy. For some guys, it means "average" and for others.. Well... lol

link

1|0
    0|0
  • Doable if they come up to you and say "lets do it right now" but nothing worth getting excited over or making any effort towards.

1|0
    0|0
  • Slightly above average.

1|0
    0|0
  • Average.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• if she's far away, then they are rating what level of attraction that guy feels for that girl/ whether or not the girl has nice boobs/butt. that rating could change upclose based on that guys particular taste. a six on a 1-10 scale usually means tht your a little bit above average. with five being average. hope this helped a little bit:)

1|0
    0|0
  • She is average looking/cute.

2|0
    0|0
  • They can tell! Guys have x-ray vision when it comes to the ladies. It means she is average. Like she is "acceptable"

0|1
    0|0
  • Did they do this to you? F***that. Rating is bullsh*t and the people who do it are immature honestly.

1|0
    0|0