Would I be attractive?

i have dirty blone hair, flippy hair, white straight teeth, wear tight jeans, wear cool t shirts, smell like aeropostale body spray, shy, muscular, play football, wrestle, skateboard, listen to screamo, not popular, big nose, big ears but doesn't matter cause my hair covers them, really white, etc

Most Helpful Girl

• Well.. it's hard to tell without a picture because.. it's not so much the features you have.. it's how they work together as a whole to make you attractive.

As for the personality, you sound a bit absurd describing yourself as a shy wrestler. =P

We don't know you on here. Unless I actually met you then I really couldn't judge how attractive you are or not! It's impossible, because we all create online identities which tend to differ from our actual identity.

Just hold your head up high - if you actually believe you're attractive - then that in itself will make you a lot more attractive!

What Girls Said 3

• i would think so only cause I know a guy who sounds exactly like you whos really cute.

so ya

but I don't like screamo music

just my preferance though so it doesn't really matter does it

• Lol yeah he sounds like someone I know too, especially the screamo music. And the kid's really good looking

• i think you should post a picture. ;)

• For some reason I'm really attracted to hair, so any shaggy hair is awesome to me but you sound like the generally good looking type of "pretty boy" guy. You sound almost exactly like my good friend, even the screamo part.

What Guys Said 1

• G.A.G. is prepared to refuse analysis without an image.