Mark where my lip piercing was?

Girls How do I hide the mark where my lip piercing was? so I had it in for a week and a half but took it out will the hole close up and not show

Most Helpful Girl

• Put anti scaring cream such as poly sporin on it and vitamin E.

Its a bit more important to do that now then worrying about applying cosmetics over it. most people will simply think it's a blemish.

You made a silly decision and now are suffering with the consequences and must deal with them like an adult.

What Girls Said 6

• No idea.

I have one on my lip and it's a scar now. Had the piercing for about 7 months and had the scar for about 2-3 years so far.

Yours was only in for a week so it should close up. If anything, there will be a tiny dot scar - use some bio oil/scar treatment and it'll go away

:)

• How long did you have the piercing? There will be a scar, but it will fade over time. There is also products you can buy to fade scars. But honestly, it is likely no one will notice it but you. I had my bottom lip pierced on each side for 3 years and eventually took them out and let them close. No one notices the scars until I point them out.

• yeah, it will close up.

• The hole will close up in 6 weeks approx it may leave a tinsy dot if your worried about tht put some bio oil on it or vitamin E cream/oil/moisturiser

Btw lip piercings are hot..

• It'll close up. You didn't have it in for long at all

• You will have a scar. Thus, the reason why you need to think body modifications through...and that is ALL of them not just tattoos. They are all permanent in some way.

What Guys Said 1

• With it being such a fresh piercing I'd think it'll be unnoticable soon enough. I've had piercings in my ears that I took out after a week or so, can't see anything now, normal skin