Is he trying to tell me that he doesn't feel the same way by telling me that he thinks she's really attractive?

I've been friends with this guy for a few months and we were talking about our family and stuff. I showed him a picture of my sister and he said that we looked a lot alike. I said that we totally don't and he continued to look at more pictures. After about 30 pictures, he stating that she was gorgeous.

the next time that we hung out he told me again that he thought my sister was gorgeous. Why is he doing this? He knows that I like him as more than a friend. Is he trying to tell me that he doesn't feel the same way by telling me that he thinks she's really attractive or is he just trying to upset me?

What Guys Said 1

• To me it sounds like he's hinting that he likes you. If he thinks you look a lot like your sister, and he thinks she's gorgeous, then he probably thinks you're gorgeous too. I think if he genuinely liked your sister, he probably wouldn't have said you look like her.

What Girls Said 1

• Hmmm, he may be trying to give you a hint I guess. ARe you SURE that he knows that you like hiim? How do you know this for sure?

• I told him that I liked him.