Why is it not OK for a ugly guy to hit on good looking girl?

I see it everyday,ugly guys getting cased out into the pits of hell?

meaning ,women screaming at them for trying.

should ugly guys have the right to try dating good-looking people?

it's silliness.

I just have to say that I feel for you ugly man who can't find a date because your looks :(

I want with a friend last and was repelling women for long distances at club and that brought me in his shoes for a moment.

Most Helpful Girl

• its fine if you can handle a higher chance of rejection.

remember, you are hitting on the good looking girl because she's good looking. She can reject you if she doesn't find you good looking.

dont make looks one of your criteria for a mate if you can't handle others doing the exact same thing.

What Girls Said 3

• I see ugly girls going out with handsome guys, ugly guys going out with pretty girls, goodhearted girl/guy dating jerks, etc...

There's no rule in dating. It's stochastic :)

• It's not that it is not Okay, it's just that everyone wants them, so they have the pick of the litter, so prepare yourself for rejection if the girl does not want to give you a chance. This goes for good looking guys too because some girls want it all (looks & brains).

• cause they're not in the same league

• there is no such thing as league

• there are always exceptions to the rule...money, fame, social position, etc

and yes confidence and personality plays a huge role in this

• he's just confident. he's like 5'4 too. he gets girls taller than him.

What Guys Said 9

• If he's the sort of guy for whom rejection doesn't knock him back, he can ask whoever the hell he wants.

• I've never seen a woman scream at someone for trying to initiate a conversation.

Bitchy? Yes, but seriously, screaming?

You can go try to talk to anyone you like. If they ask to stop talking, you stop. You follow that, you're 'okay', no matter what impression anyone tries to give.

• in my town they do..

• Where do you live? Women in my town are known for being unfriendly and snobbish, but I guess we're also ... well formal and quiet. So no yelling. Just sneering and snide putdowns, lol.

• I give were social class wars because affordable is moving in and rich say 'not in mu town"

• the ugly guy is going after the pretty girl because of her looks

you can't blame the girl if she's only doing the same

• I see some really ugly guys paired up with gorgeous women. In all honesty, the charisma discrepancy is much more forgiving for men than it is women.

Generally the ugly guy has a great sense of humor and is a genuinely good person. However, when neither feature is present, I wonder to myself if she got with him because he has an enormous penis or something. It's all I can figure.

• they just need to be patient and ask out the pretty girls who aren't total bitches, lots of them aren't, lots of them are on this site too.

tell him this:

those pretty girls that reject you for your looks that way are ugly and insecure on the inside, they don't deserve you cause they will never learn to love you, they can't even love them-selves.

his mind should = blown.

• Trust me on this, if she's screaming at him for asking her out, he's FAR better off that she did say what she did when she said it. I'm not justifying her extreme idiotic, downright childish behavior, I'm just saying. It's a pity that looks determine almost determine everything these days.

• You see ugliness, they see a guy who presented himself. You see leagues, they see those who are willing.

It's all perspective and knowledge/ignorance of what's happening.

• only if they pockets are deep

• slap the sh*t out of her if she screams at you. don't let her treat you this way. you're the man and she's supposed to be submissive to you. remember that.