What would you think if you saw a girl with a hole in her shirt?

i was having a bad wardrobe day and my shirt kind of shrunk in the dryer and had a big hole on my elbow, I didn't realize until later in the day and I saw my crush that day and smiled at him and he definitely saw my crappy shirt that's ripped and has a hole. I am mortified he mustve laughed so hard. :( what would be your reaction? have you had any embarassing stories?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think your over reacting, because sometimes, girls who can dress a little rough sometimes, are rather sexy, so the chances are, he didn't notice, otherwise he would of commented on your new look lol, sexy,x

• really?! wow how is that sexy though? especially a whole on the elbow that's like a fashion fiasco.

• HOLE** grrr autocorrect is annoying

• it might be a fiasco to what your used to, but because guys like a bit of variety, he will see it as deliberate and kinda sexy, he won't think that you didn't know, and there's no way he would think, "oh she shrunk her skirt" he's just going to think, how cool you look because its different, so maybe every now and then, spice up your fashion, by going a little rough, he will like it, a lot,x

What Guys Said 3

• it wouldn't bother me, most guys really wouldn't care too much.

• Guys for the most part do not care much about what women wear, except whether or not you are wearing form fitting clothes. A hole doesn't really matter, hey it might even be a turn on, he might like elbows.

• I would have thought nothing of it

What Girls Said 0