Is height really that big of a deal?

i'm 5'7" so I'm on the taller side. I've read/heard that guys tend to go for short girls but is it really that big of a deal? I know the stereotype for girls is that they go for the really tall guys and I know most of the time girls just want a guy who is taller than them, not necessarily a giant. so is height a deal breaker?

Most Helpful Guy

• If she is an inch or two taller, that's fine.

What Guys Said 5

• I'd prefer a girl who is shorter than me (5'10) but I wouldn't care if she was a couple of inches taller. From my observation height is a bigger deal to women, many of whom refuse to go out with a guy who is less than 6 ft tall.

• No..I am 5' 11 1/2" ...one of my best gfs was 6' 1" I am fine with short girls but I like tall girls...big time lover of thighs...and tall girls have that much more to work with!

• You're an inch shorter than me so that's good. Height matters, but they just have to be shorter.

• not at all, girl I loved was 5ft9, I'm 6ft2 but, height is not a deal breaker

• yes I won't date anyone over 5'2

What Girls Said 2

• Tbh, I think us girls are too picky when it comes to height.

Guys don't seem to mind, so it's all good ;)

• most guys won't date girls taller than them just like most girls won't date guys shorter than them