Doesn't she look much better without make up?

This is a friend of mine. She has the tendency to wear noticeable makeup on a daily basis: link link

I don't think she looks bad this way, but I think she looks better without makeup: link link

I've always gotten an Earthy girl vibe from her and I think the natural look suits her. Agree?

Most Helpful Girl

• That is the most natural looking makeup ever. That is not a lot of makeup at all. I actually think she looks better with it, but to be honest there isn't much difference from the two. Her make up is as minimal as you can get already. This link is too much makeup. What she is wearing is nothing.

• Perhaps I think it's a lot because I don't wear any at all. Thank you for teaching me the true definition.

• Yeah your rite but the chick on your link she was probably doin a photoshoot or something, it was done really well tho! :)))

What Guys Said 9

• I think she looks the same.

• agreed...she just doenst OVER makeup which is how it should be lol...but she's basically the same...

• I feel that her make-up is already pretty subtle... Doesn't look caked on or anything like with some girls. I don't see a huge difference. Regardless, she's a good-looking girl and does have a natural appeal about her...

• First photo is bad - combo of flash + way its captured.

I think she might have looked best in the second photo.

• I would, with or without

• Question : Does she have a boyfriend?

• Both seem to make sense in accordance to what I get of her personality, if you know what I mean?

• I don't think she looks better without makeup but she doesn't look bad without it.

• without

• Yes she looks better without makeup...doesn't look too bad with makeup...but looks HOT without it..(:

What Girls Said 8

• she doesn't look dramatically better or worse with or with out it, but she does look more polished and done up with makeup.

• Looks good both ways.

• I wear really light make up and I try the natural look more. she should if she likes make up, wear it lighter and blend it more. pretty either way.

• she's just OK either way. Her makeup is actually really natural

• Her makeup looks natural and really nice I think. But she does look good without it also. I'm not trying to be rude here, but why do you care what her makeup looks like? Just curious.

• I think she looks the same with or without. Her makeup is natural, no biggie.

• I don't think her makeup is that noticeable, and I think it actually looks very good on her.

• she looks the same