What percentage of girls do you find attractive?

Yes I know this isn't entirely accurate. I was looking at and answering this question. Question 548976 Which includes this chart. link Click the image to make it larger. I think it does a pretty good job of encompassing body types.

I noticed I only disliked 5 of those out of 21. Making a percentage I liked being 70%.

So out of curiosity I thought I'd ask what percentages people get.

For math incompetent people. Take the number you like and divide by 21. Then move the decimal point two places to the right.

I messed up writing this. My number was 6 I dislike, but I reconsidered one of them after ignoring the face since this is generally considering body types and pretending they have a good face.

So 76% (I like 16 out of 21) is my number. Some are a little tough to realize with having a bad face. The ones I don't like are 5, 6, 7, 20 and 21.
If you're not gonna answer the question then don't waste my time. Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• 76%.

I guess I'm not very picky.

Why is the last picture called 'bbw' when she's just fat?

• Who knows. I guess you can't really put a size limit on BBW.

• Thanks for best answer. :)

It's funny how the girls are much more picky than the guys.

By the way, what's wrong with 17's face? I think she looks nice...

• I think it's the glasses.

What Girls Said 14

• That's weird, because I was mostly looking at the individual's photo and not the actual body type. I think curves are attractive and so are thin people, but I am weary of obese individuals or anorexic females because that shows either too much attention to appearance or complete disregard. However, not all thick athletic girls look like that girl, who has practically no waist but thick hips, and not all ripped girls look like G.I. Jane, so it's all a matter of individual appearance, not a %.

• That's why I said "It's not entirely accurate." :|

• Well I wanna know so spill it. :P No I'm not gay. GAG filtered my slang derogatory word.

• had a momentous brain spasm and wrote that lol

• Lol the math is inaccurate. if you're a guy who prefers bbw, accirding to this calculation, you like 100% of women even though you dislike smaller figures. The whole thing looks like one of those cootie catchers we used to make in elemenary school- amusing but totally incorrect.

• That doesn't make any sense. If you like one type you like all women? Explain.

• Not really. Men are attracted to more than just body shape. We could say that a guy who finds 75% of girls attractive would actually only find 25% of girls attractive depending on age, what they are wearing, their height, their hair color, the way they walk etc.

• I only like 2, 3, 5 and 6.

4/21: 19%. 9 and up are too fat =/ (minus 14 and 16, who are just badly shaped).

• 14/21 66.7% just solely on their body. There are some cuties and hotties on there I must admit. I like 3, 4, 5, 6, 12, 15 they have the whole package. 20 has a pretty face but is a bit big. I Didn't like 1, 7, 16, or 18-21. What I think is funny though is that they put average after voluptuous thick when average is thinner than voluptuous thick. Oh well. I asses attractiveness facially not just by body.

• 80%,i wouldn't toss out the rest(except bbw-that is too damn fat) ,but I wouldn't call them attractive either

• 9.5% (thin and voluptuous) , I'm picky...

• 38%.

• I liked only 3 girls :(

• I find 60 percent of guys

• 80

• 15/21= 71%

• 100%! Because everyone of them have some attractive features (whether it's their body, face, eyes, legs etc)! :D

14 looks thin though she's average :/

• Guys have a higher percentage for this answer (and thankfully too!) Otherwise we girls might be in for some trouble :P

• higher percentage than 100%?

• lol Fail. Higher overall over the girls.

• 52%. My favorites are 2-4, 6, and 8.

Why are the girls so picky?

• That's what I'd like to know. Girls seem to have a much different mindset about what is attractive.

• I think 67% look attractive. Not 1, 7, or 17-21.

• What's wrong with 17? I just ignored her face.

• Oh OK. Shouldn't you dislike a lot of others then?

• no, the others hips don't stand out as much. she doesn't look as attractive to me, but maybe it's the picture.

What Guys Said 10

• 14/21 that is 66% I was debating on 20 but I said yes because she looks pretty cute

• 66% I guess. That sounds about right. So we divide the number we like by 21?

• 16/21 so like 76%, I'm really not fussy when it comes to girls

• i like: 2,3,4,5,8

so that is 23.8% which sounds about right in my case.

• thin with assests :D

• 50%

• I like %76 too lol

• 38%

13 and 4 are my fave bodytypes

• 11/21

• It'd toss out the entire bottom row, 1, and 7-9. So that's about half.

• I cannot effing believe that they deleted the question you referenced! It's one of the best questions I've seen on here in awhile! And I was SO surprised that girl number 4 (thin with assets) wasn't far and away the top choice!

• I don't understand why that would be but not this. Hmm.

• They're really on the warpath these days! It's very disappointing.