What would you think of a girl who has a little camel tatooed on her big toe?

I have a little camel tatooed on the side of my big toe.. Would you guys think its funny or a little too imature?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nthing immature about it, kinda unique and rather cute, so I am sure, many guys would feel that way to, apart from the odd few who will want to be different, and think of it in a different way, but no, I think its minimal and rathercute,x

• Yeah like she even really wantd our opinions at all... just he ones that she agreed with. :-P

• You are not wrong..!

What Guys Said 6

• lmfao...thats awesome...i would love it...it shows she has a sense of humor and will most likely always be young minded...

even tho I always feel tattoos should be personal and mean something, this one is just funny and its not like its a huge meaningless one...its just on your toe lol

• I'd think it's funny!

• Id think it's dumb but whatever.

• camletoe:)

doesn't affect my views on you

i think its neutral

• I'd merely thing, that girl has a tattoo on her big toe

• Is camel toe sexy? consider that when making your decision

What Girls Said 4

• Lame, seen it before.

• I think it's a little too late to be worrying about what people are gonna think. If the majority said they didn't like it would you get it removed?

• OMG, HAHA.

i think that's funny tbh.

• meh