What do trashy girls wear?

Just out of plain curiosity,what clothing style/choices do you think makes a girl look trashy or slutty?What is the line between sexy and skanky?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's more about how she acts than what she wears. For the most part, if she's wearing a skirt, dress, or shorts that her ass is falling out of or a top that her boobs are literatley ready to bounce right out of, then that's trashy and makes her look very insecure and desperately attention seeking. That's not appropriate for children to see and it looks bad in front of parents. Like if a guy were to surprise his mom with a visit from his girlfriend and she had that on, it would most likely leave a bad impression

What Guys Said 9

• Its not what you wear, its what your attitude is like when you wear it, if you go with your mood and don't get to bitchy in general, then I don't think you will look slutty, but if you can be bitchy and dress that way, you well could come across as slutty,x

• Sexy is natural. It's what you end up with when you wear clothes that look good on your body shape and shoe off a little bit but without looking like you're trying to get attention. Skanky is when you do so intentionally in a way that makes you stick out from the crowd.

• haha I'm pretty sure every girl wears a skanky costume on Halloween then lol(:

• Unfortunately you're right. I'd much rather see girls in COOL costumes that got into the spirit of things and had originality than the generic skank costumes they all wear.

• Trashy is when a woman wears clothing that is way too revealing and the clothes are terrible looking to start with. Some of these are trashy.

link

• Sexy: This is a tough on it comes in some many different ways! Jeans and a t-shirt are sexy! So is a nice dress.

Skanky: Too much cleavage, really short skirts, trying to hard to attract attention.

In my opinion there is no line between them skanky is really a straight turn off as where sexy also ties into with how they carry themselves

• what if the girl is nice but flirts with a lot of guys?would you get the impression that she's a slut, or just friendly?

• No not at all, flirting is harmless, if it goes anything farther my assumption may change

• Trashy- a dress short enough to show the lower half of their ass cheeks.

Sexy- a dress that shows enough leg but not the latter.

• Hoochie-mama-leopard-skin dresses that are 2 sizes too small that shows their butt cheeks.

• Everything near 'nudity'

• i don't believe in trashy girls, only girls that are more likely to enjoy my penis

• umm...trash?

What Girls Said 4

• To me, trashy is a super short super tight skirt + super low cut super tight top + super high heels. Doubly trashy if worn in the winter.

• deena and snooki and jwow from jersey shore

sammi sweetheart doesn't look trashy tho, she looks sexy

• link <--that is trashy.

• Trashy shows too much at once and just looks cheap, like your clothes are poor quality and taste.

For example, some cleavage (as long as more than half your boob is covered) is okay but in that case don't wear a skirt that is very short, and if it is mid thigh I wouldn't show too much cleavage, maybe only a little bit.

If you are wearing a really short skirt or short shorts, don't show cleavage and wear sleeves.

Belly shirts always look trashy in my opinion.

Or heels that are just too high and bright looking

Or if there is a combination of very tight, a lot of leg and cleavage at once, that is probably trashy.

It also depends on your body. It kind of sucks but certain things definitely look trashier if you have big boobs and/or a big butt. Tight jeans or short dresses/short skirts for example. With a big butt, they all look trashier.

Sexy is showing a little bit but not all, leaving some to the imagination. Maybe a skirt that is fitted around your butt but not very short, and no cleavage showing with it.

Skanky would be the skirt that is short, tight, and paired with a shirt where your t*ts are hanging out.

• I'm sorry, but tight, well fitting jeans on a big butt are 10x better looking and no less classy than tight jeans on a pancake ass

• Yeah it isn't tight jeans alone but if you wear them with a shirt that ends at your waist, a belly ring hanging out, and all your cleavage showing, you will look trashy.

• good answer(: