Ladies, how do you feel about noses?

Do you really look into how a guy's nose looks? I've got some eastern European decent in me, so I've got a pretty average to large sized nose. Looks pretty much like these fellas right here.

link

and

link

Do you ladies pay attention to noses as much as other parts of the face? And can a nose turn a lady on?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like nice a nose but it isn't on the top of my list. Well it is usually smack bam in the middle of one's face so I would probably look at it first along with eyes of course. Turn a lady on? Well I wouldn't say that but if it compliments the face as a whole and I do love nice faces then yes I would be turned on.

• But what if this so called nose could flare it's nostrils like a beast. Would that get you fired up?

• *a nice nose. Whoops sorry it's early. I can do that too, though I don't find it all that impressive :p

What Girls Said 14

• Not really, but it's nice if his nose fits his features. The noses on those guys look fine, but then again I'm not very picky when it comes to noses.

• really, the nose isn't the make-or-break, but it does play a small roll. Basically it isn't the nose itself, but how the nose goes with the face.

• I don't think your nose has to do anything with your Eastern European descent. That isn't a typical Eastern European nose shape, at least.

To answer your question though, yes I do pay attention. And no they can't turn me on (although I do love nice noses on guys) but they can definitely turn me off.

• A nose is a nose is a nose. Just as long as it blends with your face well or you have a great smile, or eyes, or great personality. Who cares..you need it for the most part? The more the merrier.

• I notice noses but I have dated a guy with a middle-large size nose, wasn't too big but he does have some eastern European genes in him so..but I have mostly dated guys without that large of a nose. I haven't noticed that trend till answering this question though.

• I rarely notice noses tbh.

• It's not a big deal, sometimes it can even be hot. Out of every feature on the face, nose would probably be at the bottom of the list for me

• i don't like noses that much. I don't know why but one of my first bfs would rub noses when or before we kissed, and that wasn't badcos he nose was nice. but I'm not that fond of noses in general.

• That's a good nose.

Guys' nose sizes aren't as big of a deal as girls'. Large facial features make a man's face more distinctive.

• Ahh good point. I was just hoping chicks didn't see it as something that stands out too much alone.

• Nah. Not unless you have a tiny chin, jaw, and forehead.

• Rofl. Good thing I don't then.

• I do actually. I have issues with noses, but I try hard not to pay attention. These are good noses link

• I don't tend to notice noses much.

• I like noses that are in a shape of a parrots beak. It looks so cute on guys :)

• I pay attention to proportions...I'm not fond of those noses, but I think it's maybe the dudes you chose

• To be honest, don't the smaller noses seem less proportioned than the larger ones? They need to fit in with the size of the eyes, and smaller noses don't usually do that.

• No. I see small noses that are proportional all of the time

• A nose cannot turn me on. I don't care about it so much as long as it isn't obscenely huge and bumpy. Most people's noses are fine to me.

What Guys Said 1