Tips to keep yourself beautiful and healthy?

Post your tips and healthy information or diet routine. Open for suggestion please.

Most Helpful Girl

• Always exercise at least for an hour a day - work up a sweat while you do it.

Take good care of your skin - moisturize with a good lotion, keep the skin on your face nice and clean - exfoliating is really good - and messaging the face wash into your pores for about 2 or so minutes helps get a better clean.

Don't use make up often - more makeup these days isn't so bad for your skin - but make up is more psycological than anything;

Like if you where foundation all the time, plus eyeliner, plus eye shadow - you get used to seeing your face always made up, so when it's not, you think your less beautiful. The less you wear it an accept your natural beauty - the more beautiful you will instantly become.

Monitor what you eat - try to shoot for some veggies and fruits each day - more on the natural side, like avoid canned stuff, or overly processed stuff. Find some tasty natural recipes so your not forced to just chew on baby carrots all the time lol

Fruit is good for giving your body natural sugar - rather than supplying it with the processed dirty sugars in candies and stuff. It usually helps to curve my sugar cravings - or lessen them so I'm not obsessively eating sugar all day to make up for it. And natural sugars take a little longer to break down, fufill the body more, and supplies longer energy.

Ummm... pamper yourself every now and then - like go get your hair in a new style, get your nails done, get a message - all that fun stuff. Relieves stress and makes you feel fresh and put together.

Enjoy the little things in life - like just sitting down for a minute and thinking can really help you relax as well as your mental health which is just as, if not more important than physical health. Watch the sunset, get a fish and watch it swim around lol - take a breath of morning air - all those little things can completely change your attitude for the day - and make you feel good.

Those are basically the things I do :)

What Guys Said 1

• There are a lot of skin creams that help keep your skin from lloking sun damaged. Other than that, working out and spending time with Chinese women are the best ways to maintain a proper soul quality.

What Girls Said 5

• Drink green tea

Eat and use foods containing polyunsaturated fats

Drink lots of water

Eat just enough to not be hunger

Eat primarily fibers and vegetables followed by fruits proteins and carbs.

Excersice moderately but 5 to 6 times a week 30 each time. This keeps your body from breaking down later on as opposed to more strenuous workouts.

Wash your face morning and night with a mild facial cleanser containing hyaloronic acid.

Stay away from expensive creams and lotion. They are ineffective.

Watch your posture.

Use sunscreen contains zinc oxide ALWAYS

And heck do what you need to do to upkeep. Ya know what I mean ;)

Laugh and have sex often.

• wash your face morning and night, use good moisturizer that has fruit extracts and antioxidants and aloe, use sunscreen on your face everyday the sun can be damaging, massage your hair to keep hair follicles healthy, stay away from sulfates- sodium laureyl sulfate theyre in shampoos, hair products, soaps, face washes, theyre too harsh for the cells and cause breakouts, companies use it because it lathers well and is economically cheap, eat healthy, work out, drink lots of water, make fresh face masks out of oatmeal and yogurt and honey

• Skin:

-Cleanse, tone & moisturize your skin on a daily basis

-Cleanse your skin in the morning & at night before bed and after you workout.

-Exfoliate your skin 1-2x a week

-Do a facial masque once a week. Queen Helene makes good, cheap face masks

-Sunscreen & sunblock do wonders

-Deep condition once a week, alternating between a moisturizing deep conditioner & a protein deep conditioner

-Do a hot oil treatment once a month

-Use a shampoo & conditioner that has no sulfates, parabens or petrochemicals

-Oiling your scalp and hair can improve the quality and condition of the hair. Oils such as extra virgin coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil and sunflower oil are the best

-Take a multivitamin to ensure you get all of the nutrients you need, however it's best to receive all of your nutrients from natural sources(foods themselves)

-Biotin can help hair growth, but it's no miracle pill

-Exercise for 30 to 60 minutes a day to keep in shape

-Eat beauty foods, which are generally superfoods. Foods such as salmon(great for hair & skin & your heart), kiwis(great for skin), pomegranates( great for skin), strawberries(skin & teeth), blueberries(overall health and skin) and almonds and walnuts(skin, hair and heart)

-Make sure to eat foods rich in omega 3's such as salmon, mackerel, sardines and herring. Oily fish is absolutely GREAT for healthy hair and skin!

Don't smoke, do drugs or drink too much. Avoid the sun as much as possible and protect your skin by using sunscreen & wearing a hat/cap

• Ive really good skin, quite a lot of people tell me I do... I drink about 8pints of water a day, I take vitamin c tablets with zinc (I also take apple cider tablets which help with digestion.) I exfoliate when I go in the shower, so pretty much every day... and a cleanse and moisturize my skin every morning and night which I think helps!

I go the gym 3/4 times a week, and I use Dr.Palmers cocobutter on my body and its amazing :)

• Take your vitamins, drink some green tea and lots of water. Obviously staying active doesn't hurt and also sustain from stress as much as possible. Live your life and do what makes you happy.