Glasses or no glasses? Which looks better?

So I'm trying to decide if I want to get lasik or not. Honestly, I can't decide which I like lol. Which looks better? Glasses or no glasses?

With glasses - link

Without glasses - link

Updates:
I actually still have my field glasses that look like the typical 1950s and 60s nerd glasses. When I find them, I'll take another photo and post it :)
Found the nerd glasses. Just need the funny haircut, short-sleeve shirt and bow-tie and there it is. So here goes, just for fun... link
Those of us who has prescriptions were issued two pairs of glasses. I found the other pair just now. If, hypothetically speaking, I were to decide to stay with glasses, would these be more what you've been talking about... link
Well? Whaddaya think... link

1|0
15|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you should try a different frame for your glasses and that would make you hotter

0|1
    0|0
    • Well, thank you, m'dear ;) That seems to be the consensus on if I were to keep the glasses.

What Girls Said 14

• Honestly, I think every one looks better without glasses because then you get to see their beautiful eyes. (That is a feature that goes un-noticed when glasses are there to cover them.)

0|1
    0|0
  • I think both ways look fine but maybe just get a more modern pair of glasses. Plus that will save you the money you would send on the surgery.

1|1
    0|0
    • Hmmm. What exactly does "modern" mean?

• Like a thicker rectangular rim if you google it there are idea of what I am talking about

• ORIGINAL POST: I never realized you had such big eyes! Zowie! Get a set of those rimless glasses for every day and save the field glasses for the field. Show off those brown eyes, lol.

UPDATES: The TV glasses are actually large enough -- and the right color -- to show off your eyes. Costume or a serious consideration? Where'd you find those?

0|0
    0|0
    • No, no. Completely rimless. It will frame your eyes without blocking them. I think that'd be a nice look for you. If you need to wear them all the time, spring for glare-proof coating and ask about "transitional" lenses (that go dark outdoors, clear indoors). In case you can't tell, I'm an eyeglass nerd. Sigh.

• Haha I just asked like this same question - I think you look better without glasses, but a new pair of glasses (like other people have suggested) would help a lot! :)

0|1
    0|0
  • i like you with glasses. try black rectangular frames. the frames you've got currently are a bit dated.

0|1
    0|0
    • Really? Glasses are glasses to me haha. The things I would see as "dated" are from the 1960s and 70s.

• trust me, get new frames...it'll look awesome :)

• without for sure!

0|1
    0|0
  • With out the glasses. Using glasses has a purpose for correction of vision. Tinted eyeglass lenses offer protection from UV rays and make day driving easier.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm not terribly in on optometry lol. Would these tinted lenses you're talking about be only for driving and specific other tasks then or what?

• I like them both!

With - You look sophisticated!

Without - You look cool!

=D

0|2
    0|0
  • with or without your cute.

0|1
    0|0
    • It's "you're" in this context lol. Sorry, I had to! And thank you :)

• Show All
    • p.s. Bow-ties are awesome!

• Just trying to help you compliment me properly, midear :)

• Glasses on looks better.

0|0
    0|0
  • with glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like you better without glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah! nerds are hot!

0|0
    0|0
  • With glasses I guess but its up to u

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha you're a little late for this one, but I ended up getting new glasses :P Thanks, though!

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.