How many attractive people do you see where you live?

Would you say that you see a lot of attractive people where you live? I live on campus and there are so many pretty girls here, like it makes me realize how much I love girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like going to walmart and looking at all the ugly people and then wondering where they all live because on my campus everyone is beautiful.

It's like all the ugly people live in the outskirts of the city and only come into the city to shop at walmart or something.

Bless their hearts

What Girls Said 7

• The city I live in, not many. I can go a week without seeing a guy I find attractive. They're either ugly or kind of bummy or not my type. A fine guy is rare in this town.

The city I work in, I see them by the hour. The girls there look like models and the guys look like they stepped off a photoshoot themselves. So I love my job lol

• LMAO!

theres so many beautiful people in Chicago its ridiculous, I get so intimidated by good looking people, but there's plenty here, its a big city with high fashion stores around so yea :/

• Not many, as I'm studying in the local University.There are many attractive guys but mostly overseas student that studying in the international university...its not cheap to study there anyway...*sigh*

• Not many in the place I live, but if I traveled a bit, I'd see a lot of attractive people.

• Most of them are not attractive from the outside but they are really great people who always make me smile.

• a great deal of good-looking people.

• A lot.

What Guys Said 6

• this one redhead, that's about it.

• very very very few

• none..bunch of drugs addicts and rehabers lol

• nothing wrong with that, guy

• I see lots of attractive people, but then again my standards aren't too high.

• About 70% of the girls I see are attractive, but I live in a college town.

• more than I care for