Girls, which body would you pick for your man?

the first guy is shorter (5'8) and buff, say 215, very bulky muscles. more rugged look, scruff beard, shaved head. second guy is tall (6'4) and toned, 195. longer,leaner muscles and partial six pack. medium dark hair and clean cut. so which bod is more desirable to you ladies?

Most Helpful Girl

• well his facial features and how he generally carries himself is most important, but if all things are equal and pleasing to me I'm going with (5'8) and buff, say 215, very bulky muscles. more rugged look

What Girls Said 9

• Well I don't really care about body it's all in the face for me. But if I had to pick I would say the taller guy, although 195 sounds really skinny for someone that tall. But I do love tall guys even though I'm short. But I like the rugged look more so than clean cut. Hmmm. It depends on their personality and face to be honest. I guess I'll say #2 but I can't really make a decision based on that.

• depends on his facial features I guess for other physical attractiveness but it really depends on character or personality for me

• for me its all personality first...

but if I was vain lol...number two. Even though I'm like 5'3, 5'8 is too short for me...oh god, don't get me started on the beard...

• skinny, tall, dark and mysterious, penetrating hypnotic eyes, slightly hunched over, goatie, messy hair, slight scruffy 5 o clock shadow, must smell like Cologne mixed with leather, whiskey coffee and cigarettes

• Second one

• probably 1. Number 2 is just too tall and I don't really like the lean look

• Depends on the personality for me. Sorry I can't just go off of looks...either one sounds fine as long as they have a good personality.

• omg number two is my perfect guy all the way

• the second one, because he's taller and toned rather than short and muscly

What Guys Said 1

• dude you have to understand, muscle is only for yourself. for some women women like skinny hipsters these days