Tattoos on girls?

What do you thing about tattoos on girls? Not like an entire mural on your body but a medium sized tattoo?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think small tattoos, tucked away out of plain view, are pretty hot... Just nothing all that big, and it kinda depends on what it is too.

I'd probably rather a girl not have one at all tho...

What Guys Said 10

• A okeday with me :). Id say a half sleeve of your all time favorite movie character(s).

And what's wrong with a mural? (other then the fact itll cost 2 fortunes and some change) I love tattoo murals.

• I think one or two tattoos don't look very good.

Tons of tattoos sort of looks good, but its quite a dedication to that look ;)

• It's not a make or break thing or anything, I don't care enough about it. But my general preference would be for the natural body, untouched by tattoo or scalpel.

• off topic

But have you seen Irelands soon to be president is bilbo baggins link

amirite :0

• not offiicial yet but he's running away with it,

soon we will all be living in holes in the ground :(

• God damn it Ireland... this isn't the X-Factor... This isn't like voting for JEDWARD for a f***ing laugh.

This vote will have consequences!

i need a drink...

• From one to 10, 10 being best, I would vote 0.

• depends what it says or portrays , I wouldn't mind most of it :D I would even call it sexy on the lower back or ankle :)

• I'd speak in gibberish if a girl with more tattoos approached me haha.

• How big is "medium sized" and where is it, and what is the design ? Those are the questions I would have, since that is what would matter to me.

• It's about 7 or 8 inches , on the shoulder/arm and it's two crossed spears.

• That would be fine by me...I like simple clear tattoos. The ones where I look and look trying to figure out what it is I don't like. I have a pair of playboy bunny tattoos, and it's obvious up close or far away what the tattoo is.

• Some tattoos can be nice if they're not in a revealing place

Although tattoos on 45yr old woman is not so nice :- /

• i hate tattoos on girls

• It don't bother me I think its kind of sexy if you ask me

What Girls Said 8

• I think tattoos look good when we are young and hot. So maybe something small and kind of hidden is best. Because seriously, we are not young forever, and old people with saggy wrinkly tattoos are not very hot. Just in case I I've until I am old, I'm just not gonna mark up my body with something I would want to slap myself fro when I am 40.

• Well I don't know about tattoos on women, my grandpa says they look trashy and says most guys don't want a girl with tattoos because they are masculine and men like feminine girls. Of course he thinks he knows everything. He's 59 so he's not that old.

Tattoos on guys are hot, so I assume there are plenty of guys who think tattoos on girls are hot!

They can be cute on girls just not a ton.

• I love love love tattoos and can't wait to get more. Ideally I would find a guy who likes my tattoos.

• depends on the tattoo,it can go both ways-horribly wrong (winnie the pooh tramp-stamp) and awesomely right

• I don't like this idea very much, I just don't like it. But if someone like and want I have nothing against it, it's her decision;)

• I don't like tattoos, but I guess it depends on the tatttoo. some may look good.

• I have a few the one in my profile the biggest and it's not visible unless I'm under black light my other ones are small . My boyfriend likes them and wants me to get one that symbolises him and he would get somenthing that symbolises me.

• HOT! HOT! HOT!