Is this Halloween costume hot?

link

link

This is the costume I bought. What do you think?

I have different shoes and a different hat btw

Most Helpful Guy

• It is on her. I would have to see it on you to say if it is on you.

That being said, it's better to be original than try to skank it up and do a cliche sexy costume. Any "sexy" costume you can think of has been done a million and one times already by girls who can probably pull it off way better than you can. If you want to get noticed for how you look in your costume, do something original, something that REALLY gets into the spirit of the day. Be scary, be cool, don't skank it up.

What Guys Said 17

• Halloween is about being scary and/or original, not generic sluttiness, sry not digging it for Halloween

might fit in at a strip club though

• Hey at least I didn't dress like a bunny or slutty bumble bee. I think a mobster is scary :D

• LOL. damn...cyrus is standing his ground! :p

• Looks like lingerie, not a costume.

• It would be very hot on my girl for just me, but not something I'd want to see her wearing around others. If I saw it on some girl at a party, I might think she was sexy, but didn't have enough modesty for my taste. Sexy to look at, but I wouldn't date girls who would wear that in public.

• I gotta say, that chick is smokin'... As for the costume lol, I like it.

But it's Halloween, you're supposed to look a little ridiculous, so I mean, whether people like it or not, it's not a huge deal. I think it should go over well tho, much better than looking like a fairy or something, haha.

• you are hot. The costume is alright. It is obviously pretty generic and I think a homemade thing could be hotter... eh on second though.. nope good choice. Happy SHallow-een

• I like.

• Slutty? Sure. Hot? No way.

• Yes. That looks like a gothica doll dress that Alice in Madness returns, would wear.

• You are gonna look tasty if that's what your going for :)

let it be said tho that homemade/ humourous are always winners imo

• Damn

• Oh yeah.

• Hell yeah. It will look better on you than her too. lol It would be better of the stockings weren't fishnet style though. Those are kinda gross.

• Wouldn't you, in fact, be freezing cold in that? One gust of cold wind and you'd turn into a block of ice.

BTW Isn't Halloween meant to be about scary stuff? I've sh*t out scarier things than that costume.

• Ya that got me going

• yeah

• thats funny on how many guys comment on all your questiosn lol. they must really like you by your pictures lol. and this question was only posted 4 hours ago lol

• I agree with what cyrus said. I would be talking to the girls that actually put thought into their scary costumes than the "I want as much male attention today as possible" girls. It's extremely boring.

What Girls Said 8

• i don't like it. but yes. :p

• Lol yeah, that looks more like lingerie than anything, I agree with Alty.

• Wow hot mama! Ur gonna get a lot of attention in that!

• yeah... but what is it supposed to be?

• i like it. I'd wear it :) rock it

• I think you're gonna get a lot of attention from the guys. Make sure your heels are high and not flat - flat heels will destroy the effect.

• not really

• I don't like it, but sure.