Is height for guys like curves for girl?

i always hear girls say how much they love really tall boys, and being a guy I know how sexy it is when a girl is very busty. it seems like every girl likes tall and every guy likes curvy so can we can use these feelings to understand the opposite gender's attraction?/ I know when I say a naturally fit, curvy girl, pretty much no matter what her face looks like, she has instant sex appeal, do girls feel this way about tall guys? what do you guys thinkk

Most Helpful Girl

• no I'd say a better way to compare it would be just height to height views between the sexes.

Most girls want a guy who's taller than them and 'big and strong' and they can feel safe and protected in his arms and most guys want a girl who's smaller than them and they want to feel like her protector.

comparing body shape is more like guys like the waist to hip ratio and are attracted to that the way women are attracted to the V shape in a man...meaning wide shoulders to waist ratio. where with neither height is an issue it's about proportion.

I do like trying to draw comparisons for people though like you're doing because sometimes I think there are ways to make the other sex go "ooooohhh yeah now I get it!"

btw boobs to guys are like abs for girls jmo ;) lol

What Girls Said 3

• In my opinion this can be true for some people but not for every. I know plenty of guys who would rather have a really tiny girlfriend then a busty curvy one, and lots of girls who like shorter guys. Myself I feel no more attraction tword a short boy then to one way taller. In fact I've noticed that two of my crushes have been way shorter like not even to shoulder level, and then one it was the oppostie. Now I find that the guy I like is just a bit taller. It just depends on the person.

• "do girls feel this way about tall guys?"-no, not at all lol. At least not for me...I'm 5'3 or 5'4 and my boyfriend is 5'8; I don't know what you would consider 'tall' for a guy but I think most people wouldn't really consider 5'8 tall exactly but I like his height. Not too short, not too tall. I wouldn't want a guy shorter than me but not tooo much taller either. And definitely if he is tall does not instantly make him sexually appealing to me ha ha to answer your question. If he's tall but super super skinny or overweight, or has greasy hair, or whatever, that wouldn't be attractive.

• I don't think so. It's not the height I'm immediately attracted to. It's the muscles! I'm not going to be attracted to a tall guy if he's a skinny stick.

What Guys Said 2

• I think height is more important. I've seen lots of women who aren't very curvy attract men. But I've never seen any short men attract women. Also, I've heard women say they refuse to date a man who is shorter than 6 feet tall more times than I care to remember.

• I know for a fact that the instant attraction toward taller men by women is stronger than the male attraction to big chested women.

This is because men are much more vocal about their attraction to breasts, and since women can get breast implants, they have a way to make up for their lack of chest. But a shorter male can't do anything to grow taller, and all people (not just women) are conditioned to associate height with dominance, strength or other things desirable in potential mates, on a subconscious (or even direct) level of thinking.