Guys, what's your opinion on piercings?

How many per ear is acceptable? How about one ear with three in the lobe and the other has two in the lobe with one cartalage? Too much? How do you perceive the girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can have as many as you want imo. I love the whole "body modification" thing. Tattoos,piercings, whatever you want to do with your life. Don't let someone stop you just becase its unattractive in their minds.

Its your body your life your choice.

I mean, look at my f***in ears haha. I wanted to be different. To stand out from others, and I do wether people look at me as bad person or not, that's not my f***ing problem. :). And when I'm 18, tattoo parlors are gunna be making a lot of money off me. :)

What Guys Said 4

• The only place where I think it's good to get piercings is the ears. All other parts (eyebrows, nose, lips, nipples, belly, clit, wherever else girls get it) is weird.

• I don't mid the ears, other than that, I don't like them. Especially on the nose, or tounge. It is so trashy looking.

• We all make silly judgements on appearances. I don't mind piercings, but too many can be off putting. But from experience, it's the different looking people that are the nicer people.

• 1 is best. 3 in the lobe sounds weird. The cartilage part is probably whatever. I perceive her as putting too much sh*t in her ears.

What Girls Said 4

• I have 4 in my lobe and 1 in the cartilage in my left ear and 3 in the lobe 1 in the cartilage and my industrial at the top in my right here. So all together I have 11 holes in my ears put together. I don't care If a guy doesn't like it. Not my problem lol.

• IMO, I don't care how many earrings are "acceptable." I love how they look, and plan on getting more. I currently have three per ear.

Do what makes you feel good, not what other people think.

• Just go for what you like. Your ideal guy will like your piercings.

• Why does it matter what a guy thinks? :) Just be however you wanna be and have fun lol don't base your life around a guys approval