I hate my body, advice?

I'm skinny but I hate my body, advice? for one thing I have pimples all over. it has been getting better but its still there. I'm hoping by the time I turn 18 it will all be gone. I have hair all over my body. I try to use hair removal cream and bleech. but is there a better way to deal with it? I hate my tummy. its flat but sqaure. like there are no curves. iv been running. So do you know any exsersises tht could help?

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to bulk up a little & drink muscle milk

What Guys Said 1

• Dont worry pimples and a little hair is fine. I just love skin contact with a girl it feels so good ^_^ and yes running tones you up. I used to run about 20 miles a week.

What Girls Said 1

• Of course you have hair all over your body, we're mammals :P I don't know what else to say besides we all have "flaws" (I see them as things that make us unique, but the beauty industry likes to make us think they're flaws) and there's no real obligation to try to get rid of them and be "perfect." I have a huge belly, a happy trail, stretch marks, cellulite... but it's all just part of who I am. I'd rather focus on embracing it, which is a permanent solution, rather than trying a billion different products to try to erase what makes me unique.

Just my rambling thoughts...