He noticed my hair?

Does it mean anything when..a guy you like notices your hair? I've worn my hair down before, but usually I pin my bangs back. other times I just throw it up. the other night I had my hair straightened and completely down. he asked me why my hair was down. I told him I don't know, I just felt like it..then I kind of freaked and asked him why does it look bad? then he told me no it looks fine.

Most Helpful Guy

• does it mean anything , well he certainly notices you , so he can not hate you , and he feels comfortable enough with you to show you that he noticed and tha he likes it. However I can do that with girl-friends but also with girls I like. ;-)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Some people are just very observant. But it could mean he likes you. Sometimes guys will say something stupid just to be talking. I had one guy gaze at me and say "Your dress is very pink, it's good" OOOKAY.

• no, I don't think it means anything...