Guys with lots of hair?

What do girls think of a guy with a lot of hair I was wondering this becuase I have a LOT of hair. I have hairy, arms, legs, Chest. I personally think it looks more manly. But how do girls feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's sexy. It's like having sex with a wild man... =)

What Girls Said 11

• I dislike chest hair but that's wouldn't stop me from dating someone with chest hair. Hairy arms don't matter much to me but I think hairy legs are sexy!

• Personally, I've always been attracted to guys with less hair, some shaven. I'm not a fan of hairy guys at all and I would rather have my guy shave his arms, legs and chest but that's just me. To be hairy doesn't make you manly.

• I prefer little to no hair. it depends on the guy but generally all girls have thier own preferences.

• Honestly? My last guy was totally hairy... I didn't care much for how hairy his legs or arms were, I agree, it seems more manly -- but his chest... I wasn't that much into it. But, I mean, as long as you have a great personality and mutual bond, it doesn't really matter much.

PS. Some girls really go for the hair though. (;

• Yuck. I'd definitely ask you to wax.

• Sorry but there is no way I would wax myself for any girl lol. I would be giving up my manhood if I waxed.

• That's what you define your manliness by? Anyway, that's great that you won't change but you asked for opinions and I for one wouldn't go out with a hairy guy.

• doesn't bother me.

• My boyfriend nairs it all away fro his legs, chest, back, and arms I like it better that way personally that's just me. I like the feel of his soft skin more than I like the feel of hair. Some girls are into it but I just don't like hair unless it's on his head or facial/

• manly!

• I don't care about the hair. I really don't mind what amount. I do care about guys who measure themselves on how much hair they have. That makes me sick.

• I like it.

• I LOVE IT SO MUCH

What Guys Said 1