Really short shorts?

What do guys think about when girls wear really short shorts?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's nice to look at because it shows off my favorite body part: Legs. But honestly, I'd have a very hard time respecting a girl who went out in public wearing clothes that made it easy for you to guess what she looked like totally naked, and I'm pretty sure most guys agree with me on this.

So yeah, it's nice to look at but it's just plain slutty, and any guy who hits on you when you're wearing it is looking strictly to use you for one night then throw you out with the trash the next morning.

What Guys Said 5

• I think, "She must really enjoy putting herself out there." Ladies, a little modesty never hurt anyone, and it will make you look like less of a tramp. Sorry, but it's true. You may have great legs, but we don't need to see all of them.

• Many guys including me dislike short shorts on girls which are too revealing, provocative and promiscuous. They look trashy, wasted, rude, indiscreet and sleazy on those naughty, sexy-aggressive, offensive pairs of shorts.

as long as your clothes range from modest to slightly revealing/showing some tiny bit of skin, people are fine with it. Many are strict on this because they don't want their girl/daughter to witness and engage in sexiness, cleavage display, growl, coarse arrogance in their dressing, and shaking ass off for money. Today, we have a whole lot of promiscuous, prudish, negligent, sleazy women in our generation.. We should not be that cheap and we never can be that cheap. Many can afford to uphold their family with standards in their living and dressing. So, modesty, being genteel, graceful, decent, righteous, genuine, and discreet are of high quality and should be incorporated. You understand this more when you have to rear children properly for them to become good kids.

• Depends on the girl; if your legs don't stop moving when you do say away from short shorts. Otherwise I think they look hot.

• To be honest, if the girl is attractive, then sex.

• Personally, I hate the look of shorts on girls, whatever length or style. They do nothing for me at all. Girls look much better in skirts or well-fitting jeans.

What Girls Said 3

• Sometimes skanky. Depends on how they look in them.

• Well if they are douchbags then they love it!!!

• That you are EASY!!!!!!!