Ladies, what is the sexiest thing a guy could wear in public/school?

What sort of clothes do you find are easy on your eyes? Fashion trends? What sort of Pants, shoes, whatever, makes a guy more intriguing, and/or "cuter"? I been thinking about revamping my wardrobe. And lets be honest, I want to look good. Everyone does. I don't care what other guys think, I'm not trying to attract guys. Thanks.

1|0
8|0

Most Helpful Girl

• okay let me just state...your trousers nearly down my your knees isn't a good look, its not easy on the eyes and no one wants to see your teddy bear boxers.

lets do good now lol...anything that is comfy for you, tread carefully on 'sexy', guys can end up looking trashy too lol.

sneakers for shoes! one thing I can't stand is link if you come to school with mules I AM going to laugh!

apprantly tights for guys are coming in season..god help us!

0|1
    0|0
    • But my undies have power rangers :( lol I don't sag anyway.

• Show All
    • Nah, I don't mess with tmnt. They ride up. :/

• lol turtle wedgies!

What Girls Said 7

• Well here is mine from head to toe?

link or link

link

link

0|1
    1|0
    • I hope that gave you an idea

• lol!. Its like you took the clothes straight outta my closet. Except the shoes. Those are fugly. To me at least.

• Well I love it when a guy dresses like that :) so anything of "those" types of clothing will do good. I couldn't find cute shoes for guys, but its something like that.

• link

This should do the trick :D

0|2
    1|0
  • link

rad

0|1
    0|0
  • link

Fresh boys :]

2|0
    0|0
  • White V-neck t-shirt + tight dark blue jeans + black Converse

0|0
    0|0
  • I like rebels. Boys with really good sense of style. Like good suited jeans and shirts/ t-shirts, hats, glasses, supras, boots. Something like Adam Levine or Jared Leto, Adam Brod as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Suits!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.