Question on European sizes?

I'm currently studying in Europe and in the U.S normally wear a 38B bra, here in Europe according to a conversion site it says I should wear a 85C so I bought one yesterday and it is really tight. Can anyone explain why this is if 38B is the apparently the same size as 85C?

I guess looking at more sites the first site was wrong and the correct size for me should be a 85B not 85C. But that still doesn't make sense why the 85C I bought is so tight.

Most Helpful Girl

• Where are you studying in Europe? I find that clothing sizes here do vary a lot so that could explain the size not fitting correctly.

What Guys Said 1

• I am a 38-B, too! Hi-Five! |:)

What Girls Said 2

• I suggest that you try going to a secialty shop and just getting a sizing done. Also because of the variance in brands maybe they could recomend which brands .

• it could also have to do with the brand that made the bra. each company does has it's own system of measurement so their sizes will always be a bit off from one compnay to the next