I was watching a program and they actually had body types for guys. Here is a link to describe what type you might be. link
- Ectomorph22% (5)21% (14)21% (19)Vote
- Between Ectomorph and Mesomorph26% (6)31% (21)30% (27)Vote
- Mesomorph22% (5)25% (17)24% (22)Vote
- Between Mesomorph and Endomorph22% (5)21% (14)21% (19)Vote
- Endomorph8% (2)2% (2)4% (4)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I'm an endo / meso bodytype. Frankly, I will NEVER be thin lol.
I do like my body. I like being large-build. I have lots of power in my hips and because I'm naturally pear-shaped. Useful for lifting things, and doing things like throwing a football, when you're supposed to pivot your hips into your throw to get more throwing power. :)
I see nothing glaringly wrong with my bodytype. Sure, I have to watch my diet more because I gain weight relatively easily. I think of it as less work to maintain overall muscle mass. All I have to do is stay in decent cardio shape and watch what I eat.
Being a hardgainer, as I've seen, isn't all that it's cracked up to be. They have to eat SOOOOOO MUCH to gain and maintain muscle mass. Me...that's a non-factor for me. :)1