I saw articles admitting that girls from Somalia, Eritrea and Ethiopia are beautiful so why do people bully me?

I saw articles admitting that girls from Somalia,Eritrea and Ethiopia are beautiful so why do people bully me? I even have the typical cush' features but both girls and guys have gone too far with calling me ugly. What should I do?

Young but not that young. Ok.

Most Helpful Guy

• The girl from the Iyaz video Replay is Somali I think. At least some kind of East African. I've got to admit I pitch a big tent every time I see her body in that bikini! HOOOOOTTT!

Not sure what "cush" features are, but if you look like her, you ain't ugly!

• Her? HA. Nooo .. :P But thanks =]

• Yeah. She'd long since destroyed all of her C cup bras by then! :P

• LOOOOOL xD

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• You probably feel put down and ugly because of what people say but please don't! I don't know what you look like but that doesn't matter! Everyone is beautiful in some way: internally, externally, or both. You are beautiful, tell yourself that and believe it. Confidence is sexy, a good personality is sexy. Like someone else said, strut your stuff!

• well everybody finds different people beautiful,but only jackasses inform people that they think they're ugly,and well,do you really want to pay attention to what jackasses say?

• ignore them girl and STRUT YOUR STUFF!

i get it I live in a mainly white town and peoe used to tease but the. I accepted my self and others do too! an the other girls trust me they're jeellllooouuuss

sources: life in high school and made of of a FFAABBBUUULLLLOOOUUSSmix of polish irish scotish native America. and bbbllaaaccckkk

• tell school authorities that this is verbal harrassment and that it reflects negatively on their school if people are allowing this to happen

• Beauty is subjective, I don't think it can ever be proven? Just ignore the people who bully you.

• You shouldn't bother.

Beautiful people come in different shapes, colors, sizes and whatnot. Whoever miss this fact is dumb.