If you know you can get someone beautiful, do you wait or do you settle with average?

If you know you can get someone beautiful, do you wait or do you settle with average?

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• if you love the average person,you choose them,if you love the beautiful person,you choose them.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I'll date someone who has a beautiful personality or good character, a long term material type of guy over anyone beautiful. I won't settle but I tend to observe more than I participate till I get to know someone, I can then know who they are before anything else. and I don't select based on looks. we all grow old then get ugly anyways.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't settle. Not because I think I can "get someone beautiful" but because I'll only date someone that I find beautiful - regardless of what other people think of him. I have weird taste anyway (or so I've been told). I find beauty in strange places :)

But I wouldn't "settle" for someone I wasn't super attracted to.

0|1
    0|0
  • Btw average is beautiful

Beautiful is ugly

But I settle for who my heart wants, average or beautiful.

1|1
    0|0
  • settle with average.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't settle because I don't want to feel like I am unhappy with the person I am with, it would not be fair to either of us.

But I don't go for looks alone. A person who is beautiful to me will be someone with all the personality qualities I love, someone I mesh with well, have a strong connection with emotionally physically and spiritually.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, because if you settle then you aren't satisfied.

0|1
    0|0
  • how do you know you can get someone beautiful? you're probably just overestimating your own looks/personality combo. most people tend to think they're more amazing, more unique than they really are.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1