If you know you can get someone beautiful, do you wait or do you settle with average?

Most Helpful Girl

• if you love the average person,you choose them,if you love the beautiful person,you choose them.

What Girls Said 7

• I'll date someone who has a beautiful personality or good character, a long term material type of guy over anyone beautiful. I won't settle but I tend to observe more than I participate till I get to know someone, I can then know who they are before anything else. and I don't select based on looks. we all grow old then get ugly anyways.

• No, I don't settle. Not because I think I can "get someone beautiful" but because I'll only date someone that I find beautiful - regardless of what other people think of him. I have weird taste anyway (or so I've been told). I find beauty in strange places :)

But I wouldn't "settle" for someone I wasn't super attracted to.

• Btw average is beautiful

Beautiful is ugly

But I settle for who my heart wants, average or beautiful.

• settle with average.

• I don't settle because I don't want to feel like I am unhappy with the person I am with, it would not be fair to either of us.

But I don't go for looks alone. A person who is beautiful to me will be someone with all the personality qualities I love, someone I mesh with well, have a strong connection with emotionally physically and spiritually.

• No, because if you settle then you aren't satisfied.

• how do you know you can get someone beautiful? you're probably just overestimating your own looks/personality combo. most people tend to think they're more amazing, more unique than they really are.

What Guys Said 1