Best style a guy can have?

What kind of style on a guy are you girls most attracted to?

0|0
9|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Well my bf's style and my guy friends styles are hot to me. Like my boyfriend likes to wear nice sneakers like jordans and jeans and a polo or button up shirt fitted of corse and colougn is a must! . A guy could be the hottest guy in the world but without colougn he's not as hot as he could be. I like my guy friends wear nice clothes even when working out they wear nice clothes. Such as abercrombie and fitch, affliction, true religion, dolce and gabanna , and burberry have many nice choices that I love to see on a guy

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 8

• I like the Urban Outfitter style of guys: link

I don't know what you'd call that, but I think it's hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like guys with an urban preppy style

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, be yourself. Express yourself. Doing this will attract girls that have the same interest that you do, thus having more things in common and having a better probability of a good starting relationship. And don't be a poser ( pretending you're someone your not ).

0|0
    0|0
  • Just casual. I like to be dressy but I don't care really what my guy wears.

0|0
    0|0
  • surfer or preppy!

0|0
    0|0
  • The Modern Rocker dude, red sneaker, white tee, black pants a vest something like that...

0|0
    0|0
  • i like clean and preppy

0|0
    0|0
  • his own style, what girl wants to date someone whos trying to hard to be something he's not

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• clothes that properly fit. no matter what your style is, your clothes should ALWAYS fit properly. Oh and a well fitted suit always makes a guy look good

0|0
    0|0
  • its all about plain tees and jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • jeans, t shirt and right now my carhartt jacket. ladies love it they love hardworkin men

0|0
    0|0
  • whats ever in the media really.

0|0
    0|0