What kind of...

What kind of clothes are most appealing to a guy? Opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ladies, here's a secret . . . GUYS LOVE WOMEN IN SWEATS.

No, I'm not kidding. I swear to you, there's something sexy about a woman in sweatpants or lounge pants, and I'm not talking about the "I'm a whore" sweatpants with the brand names and sayings embroidered on the ass (those things only get in the way, actually). It tells us that you're not self-conscious about being comfortable in your own skin. We like a woman who knows how to lay back and relax every once in a while. Just ask my wife.

What Guys Said 5

• Everyone's different. Me? I like it when a girl is confident enough to just dress comfortably. A white T-shirt and blue jeans, tight but not too tight. That does it for me.

• Our favorite is, uhhh, panties and a bottle of whip cream! show some curves, show some skin but just enough to tease, not tramp

• Half conservative, half sexy.

• Whatever she is comfortable in. It's not that big of a deal.

• A V-Secret, lace, thonged, crouchless underwear. A see thru bra. Yep that pretty much does it.

What Girls Said 5

• Depends on the guy, I bet. Jeans and T-shirts probably don't work though if you are trying to catch his eye. I'd go with something tight but not skimpy.

• It also depends a lot on your figure. Something low cut looks good on a girl with a chest but not so much on flat chested. Just keep in mind what fits

• Guys don't generally care about style. Wear colors that look good on you and styles that flatter you--they care about your body more than your clothes.

• Depends....guys that are looking at a girl as a piece of meat, then they love the mini skirt with the belly button ring hanging out. but if they are looking at the girl as girlfriend material, then they guy wants to see the girl looking classy.

• Shirts that show your goodies