Tights like this for 5'1'' girl with a bit chunky legs?

Here's link: link

I'm not fat (tiny waist), but my legs are quite big. I want to wear this tights with high-waisted shorts. What do you think?

• Buy them!
    62% (8)100% (5)72% (13)Vote
  • No! They will make your legs look even bigger
    38% (5)0% (0)28% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Guy

• The question here is, is the "chunk" on your legs from fat or muscle? If it's muscle then you can get away with wearing mostly anything that accents/shows off your legs because most guys agree that fit/muscular legs on a girl are attractive, as long as its not bodybuilder proportions. If it's fat, however, you have to be a lot more conservative assuming you actually care about what other people think, which I'm assuming you do since you're asking this question. Honestly though, I think you should do what you want regardless of other people's opinions.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's muscle. I do work out a lot, but I'm small so my legs look large.

• Show All
    • Ok, thanks. I understand now. I do work out 3-4 times/week, I do kickboxing + we do all other things as well.

• Then I'm sure you look amazing and have nothing to hide =)

What Guys Said 3

• If you have a tiny waist and big legs, high waisted pants (which look bad on most women) will be especially bad on you.

The tights, however, are good.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should wear it, would look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love those kind of tights on any woman. Get them

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• The high waisted shorts might make you look like you have a wedgie. I'm the same body type and wear pants that cover at least the upper part of my tights. I think depending on what you pair them with, they could look adorable or a bit out of place.

0|0
    0|0
  • well I don't really like high-waisted shorts,but I lovee those tights

0|0
    0|0
    • even on big tights?

• yup,even on big thighs,i have a friend who's really short so her legs seem large and her legs look great in tights/shorts

• i think you should buy them! they are really cute. I think tights look way better on curve legs!

0|1
    0|0
  • you should totally get them :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If your legs are chunky no. Chunky=fat & I think those would look best on thinner legs

0|0
    1|1
    • Fat is a state of mind. This girl sounds HOT.

• Show All
    • WTF? 200 pound person? I have around 120 lbs.

• I never said you were 200 lbs, he's saying fat is a state of mind and I'm telling him it's not. A 200 lbs person IS fat, so telling a 200 lb person it's a state of mind is...uh...pulling a leg on them