Piercings? Attractive/Sexy or not?

Guys-What kind of piercings on a girl do you find attractive on a girl or are they repulsive to you? Or what kind of piercings would you want your girl to get because you like them?

Girls-Same questions about your guy

in case anyone is curious about myself I personally have six piercings all in my ears I have two at the lobes and then on one cartilage I have two. I am also looking into getting my belly button pierced. I don't really have a preference on piercings for girls. but on guys...i do not find piercings extremely attractive. it mostly depends on the guy's look and style that determines how the piercing looks to me.
i now have seven piercings because I got my belly button done a few weeks ago

Most Helpful Girl

• I think lip piercings on guys are hot but it stops there. And not more than one. I dated a guy who had 2 and that's just a little too much movement during the kissing. Not that nice! On girls though I think nose piercings look beautiful if it suits them. And I'm jealous of girls who have the guts to get a belly piercing. I would love that but the pain freaks me out :-/

What Guys Said 10

• its alright and fine to me, but I'm not really heavy into it. IF she has piercings everywhere like on tongue, belly button, even down below...its kinda a turn off.

• I think all piercings are unattractive, personally.

• LOVE EM! Not too many, depending where they are, I find them very sexy!

• I like it when a girl has piercings. Nipples are great though I still haven't played with a girl who had her clit done. I'm optimistic. :)

• I don't like them really.

• i like them just in the ear and the belly button and they are very attractive

• My fav piercing on a girl is the corset piercing. It's so sexy

• Unfortunately, they're almost always temporary, lol. Those kind of surface piercings usually don't last, they tend to reject after a while and will need to be taken out. So it looks nice, but is really only worth it for a special occasion if you have the buttload of extra cash to blow on it, knowing it won't be 'permanent' like most other piercings.

• Just pierced ears, my wife has one per ear, I love her wearing sleepers (or hinged hoops as they are now called), she likes me to turn them or tug on them.

• Belly button is sexy

• I like almost all piercings. There are only a few I don't like.

What Girls Said 10

• I like them, for myself and on others. It depends on what suits the person, usually.

I have my lobes pierced twice on each side, first set gauged to 00 [totaling 4]; one cartilage piercing; one lip piercing; one septum piercing. I'm planning to get my nipples pierced next, but I haven't had the extra cash to spend on it yet.

• It's hard to say. I will say I'm against certain piercings then I'll see someone pull it off really well. It really depends on the individual.

I don't like pierced ears, eyebrows or tongues on the men I date though. I wouldn't reject someone solely because of it, but it's not my preference.

• The only piercing my boyfriend has is one ear, with a TINY guage in it. And I am happy with him having just that. He doesn't have tattoos either. I have three tattoos, all small-medium siz,e and seven piercings= 2 in one ear, 3 in the other, nose, and belly button. Is it hypocritical that I have far more tattoos and piercings than him and I'm not okay with him getting any? Actually, I wouldn't mind a small tattoo on him, but that's it.

However, if I wasn't with my boyfriend and I was looking for other guys to date, I would pass on any lip rings or any other facial piercings. Something about facial piercings on guys is a turn off.

• I think piercings are pretty cool, especially the ones I can't pull off haha.

• I think piercings look good as long as they're not clustered or overdone.

• FOR GUYS: One ear is okay but other than that its just gross

FOR GIRLS: Ears, bellybutton, and small stud on the nose are okay. anything more is sick

• well they are more attractive than tattoos. I really hate tattoos. But any excessive piercings is just gross

• no. no. no. and did I say no?

hate guys with piercings

• I like facial piercings if they suit the person's face/style. Otherwise, they can look trashy and out of place. :/

I don't have any piercings. I will get my ears done again at some point though and that will be it.

I wouldn't want a boyfriend to get piercings if he didn't want them. Guy I'm dating right now has his ears gauged and I'm fine with just that.

• I think any piercings on a guy are gross. I like the conservative professional look.

On girls, I don't like more than two piercings per ear, and I think one in each is classiest and timeless.