How important is your partner's height (ladies)?

girls, how important is a guy's height when dating. I feel like its the MOST important physical trait when it comes to girls, and I think I would know as I'm a 5'3 man and haven't had much luck with the ladies. would you ever date a guy who was 5'3? would you prefer a guy whose short like 5'7 or super tall like 6'5?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'3...and my boyfriend is 6'4. To me being 5'3 my idea of a perfect height for a guy was like 5'9...yes he's super tall compared to me but heck that didn't matter when we fell in love, I couldn't care what height he was, becuase I feel in love with the guy on the inside.

when I feel in love with the guy on the inside, then the outside of him (his apperiance, height) became my idea of perfect. I would never change him for the world.

Height is nothing compared to what your personality is like,

your question should have been "do you want a tall guy who treats you bad, or a short guy who treats you good?!"

• big height difference. do you like it?

• yes, and I'm petitie and he's a big guy. he wraps his arms around me, its cute...big cuddles!

What Girls Said 7

• I would like a guy to be taller than me, but I don't think it is the most important thing. My last boyfriend was in inch shorter than me, and I am only 5'5. I take the guys personality into account more than their height. As long as they have a good sense of humor and can understand how my mind works that's good for me.

• Sorry, but I need a guy to be taller, and bigger (I hate it when the guy is skinnier than me). I'm 5'5", so anything 5'6 to 6' is fine, to tall and it's a pain, to short and I feel weird, for me 5'9" to 5'10" is perfect height. Not to mention, hugging a taller guy just feels right.

• I'm 5'2"- 5'3"ish and my ex was 5'8" which isn't super tall if you think about it. I don't necessarily like tall guys but I like a guy that's taller than me because it makes me feel more feminine and protected. :) But don't worry about your height too much, you'll find a girl that digs you! There are lots of cute shorter girls out there. :)

• The irony here is you're the best looking girl posting on this thread, yet your the only one that's not demanding that the guy be really tall or 6ft and over. The less attractive women on here who would be lucky to a get a guy at all should look at you and learn.

• Yes,very. I'm nearly 6' so Its important to be with someone my height or taller.

I have gone on dates with short guys and let me tell you, it was pretty awkward:/

• whats your ideal height for a guy

• I don't like guys over 6 foot, height isn't that important to me.

• I don't see myself dating a guy who's 5'3 or 5'7.. I like my men tall, not too tall.. 6'4 - 6'5 is beyond me but I wouldn't mind it. 6'0-6'3 is perfect.

• It is only such a"big issue" when it is extreme. I just care that he is taller than me when I wear heels, and I'm only 5 foot 1 so this should not be a big issue.

I don't mind either 5"7 or 6"5, both are fine by me :P it depends on the rest of his look and his personality. I like a guy who is like 5"7 or 5"8 right now and I'm very attracted to him, so it sure is possible.

What Guys Said 1

• The reason you don't have much luck with the ladies, dear Anon, is not because you are short, but because you say things like 'luck with the ladies'.

Anyway, I'm 5'6, and I've always been a womaniser. I went to high school with a guy who's 5'4, just an inch taller than you, and he was always a womaniser. And I'd quite often pick up some of his old flames and get to know them like that, and they always told me they preferred my height, because I'm taller. But that's not the point - the point is they said that, and most girls you'll meet are gonna say that, that they prefer taller guys. But they still opened their legs for him before I ever got to them.

It's never height.