Girls what are your opinions on short guys?

I mean when you see a short guy, what sort of things come to your mind when you see him. I mean with his lifestyle, personality etc etc.

Updates:
What I really meant, is what are your opinion on them? Do you like them or not?

0|1
9|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not generally attracted to them and height can be a deal breaker BUT if I happen to fall in love with a man that is an inch shorter than me well then I can't help it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• i don't think about random short guys. I'm not a short girl myself so I wouldn't date a guy shorter than like 5'9

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't judge him based on his height, it's ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm... look at that guy or nothing at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think "he's a guy." If he's a hot guy I think "oh, he's cute/hot." If he's rather unattractive or not my type, I just think "he's a guy." but it processes automatically, I'm not a robot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height by itself is meaningless. no one that's smart and rational is going to come up with a whole list of things about someone just because of their hight...

0|0
    0|0
  • Im asian, average girls height here were around 160 . No , for me I wouldn't like them even they are good-looking . The first thing came up on my mind is too bad he is short , not about lifestyle and personalities first . Because most of the girls actually prefer guys taller than them , it just feels better . Of course there will be some girls wouldn't really mind about guys who were shorter . How tall are you ?

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on how short the guy was I like short guys as long as they are not shorter them me :D

0|0
    0|0
  • how short...? I'm 5'6 so if he's 5'2 or 5'3...he has no chance with me. personality or not

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think that randomly seeing a short guy will spark any sort of unusual thinking. I doubt she'd get things like his lifestyle or personality, etc out of just his height.

0|0
    0|0
    • @ your update

I don't really think there is anything about short men that they would like OVER tall men. It's pretty much a matter of "could you tolerate a short guy or not."

• won't give them the time of day

0|0
    0|0