What makes a girl unattractive?

So there are heaps of questions like 'what makes a girl attractive' etc etc, but what makes a girl unattractive?

Just wanted to hear what you all have to say- it can be both a physical characteristic or personality-wise =)

10pts best answer!

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Unattractive girl is someone with boyish body - too thin - no boobs, no hips, no butt!

Also too chubby - to the point the stomach is one the same size or bigger than boobs is insane turnoff!

About face it's hard to describe... well you just know when you see an unattractive face and when you see an attractive face!

In simple words.. what makes a girl attractive is anything feminine - feminine body, feminine voice, feminine style, etc.

And about unattractive it's the lack of femininity - physical and behavioral.

4|0
    2|0
  • Personally, if their personality is just full of themselves is instantly unattractive. But for physical characteristics, I would want her to keep up with herself and present herself well, not just like a slob. Also, the loads of clown colors (make up) on the face don't really help out, keep it to a minimum.

So overall, just don't be a selfish slob! haha

1|0
    0|1
  • Her sh*tty personality or being really loud and obnoxious. Oh and I forgot if they were heaps of makeup.

3|0
    0|1
  • The main thing that makes a girl unattractive is if she's too fat.

4|0
    3|0
  • Personality: High Strung or Uptight

Physically: Too much makeup

2|0
    0|1
  • Everyone has different tastes so there is no answer to this. :P

1|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 4

• Picking her nose! Or leaving makeup marks on everything that touches her face. I think the worst thing that a girl could do that would make her completely unattractive is to pick on people and bad mouth others. All my guy friends agree that they would never date someone who takes pleasure out of watching others feel uncomfortable or upset.

2|1
    0|0
  • i think that girls are unattractive when they can't say ONE single sentence without saying 'f***' or any other swear word. it's just gross. also, when she wears so much makeup, you can't see her natural beauty. you're supposed to taste the rainbow, not wear it.

2|0
    0|0
  • A sh*t personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • A boyish body and assymetrical face, bad breath, a lot of gum when smile, lack of teeth, bad manners like cursing no stop, eating with the mouth open making noises...

List goes on...

1|0
    0|0