What Styles Do Guys Like?

I'm wanting to change my look for summer I was thinking about Boho what do you think of this? what styles do you like in general? Like rock, indie, emo etc...

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know names for styles so I'm just going to describe the look I like.

Low maintenance, casual, fun, active. Let me ask you this:

How would you dress, do your hair, and style yourself in general if a guy was taking you out someplace where you'll be having fun doing active things, like playing laser tag, and you didn't want your clothes, or your shoes, or your makeup to get in the way of your getting into the activity?

Obviously you wouldn't go all out in styling yourself since you'll be sweating, and you won't be wearing heels. You'll probably be wearing some form of sneaker instead. And you won't be going all out on your hair for the same reason as your makeup. You won't be wearing skirts/dresses.

Dress to fit into those guidelines while still looking as good as you can. That's the look I go for. Jeans and T-shirt and sneakers works great too. Can't go wrong with the pony tail.

• Ah probs denim cut off vans and a singlet top (which is a tank top in usa) and yeah a pony or a messy bun :) and defo sunscreen

What Guys Said 5

• i prefer indie(ish) girls. But you should dress how you like and not for what guys like. btw- hasn't summer just gone?lol

• In Australia were just starting :) and its not tht I was gonna dress for em- just curious ;)

• Classy but sexy.

Also, as a general rule of thumb remember that less is more ;)

• Indie style is hot. I would never suggest emo.

• I'm usually into preppy girls but I also find a lot of indie girls attractive.

• always like a girl who looks like she belongs at a metal concert

What Girls Said 2

• Surfer like, you could pull it off easy.

• I don't think guys pay too much attention. Unless it is extreme gothic. Also summer? It is November.

• Im in australia it started getting hot 2 weeks back

• *blushing...*