Do you think this is wierd?

I want to dress like a man sometimes. I also sometimes want to be a man. I'm not bi. I like men.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think most people would consider it weird, but it's not a bad thing. Gender identity problems or just plain experimentation are a part of human nature, so have fun with it!

What Guys Said 4

• Cross-dressing is not weird. It's a pretty common fetish.

• dressing like a man is fine. My girl wears my clothes all the time I have no problem with it. As long as she brings them back... and be a man? like how?

• what do you mean by a man?

do you mean with a tie and a suit?

because that's a little weird

but like bball shorts or baggy jeans

will make you look like a dyke

• Whoa! Freud was right. lol.

What Girls Said 2

• Penis envy. hehe frued psychologist says that woman envy men because they have authority and I guess overall a better way of how they get to deal with life. so I guess it's normal at least for me it was when I was little I wanted to be a boy. ( I put on my because jeans and hoodie and hat I was ganstered out lol but still looked like a girl, but yeh I think it's just because you wanna be like BAM! rather then being fragile I guess you can't imagine yourself taking charge because your a girl, but if you were a guy it would be easy to do because you woulnd't be deviating you would be doing what's expected of you.

• nopee. you just have different moods sometimes.

we all do.

may not exactly be in the same way but we still all do :D