Does this girl heat trains her hair, blow it out alot, or use texturizer?

Because she says she doesn't do none of those things but look at these pictures in the video her hair grows outward in the beginning but then at the end of the video it is straight down, but she says she doesn't nothing to it as far as heat or anything of a sort, but her hair is straight down compared to the beginning of the photos!

Here is the video put this on YouTube:

Chime's Natural hair journey! by Haircrush

But she claims her hair lays flat like the all the time! Come on why lie, I mean shrinkage is a beast, but you can tell by the first pictures that she is training it to lay it flat down! So ladies tell me what yout think, because to me I think the proof is in the pudding! What you ladies think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a lot of these YouTube hair girls are lying. they're trying to pretend to have a silkier grade of hair than they really do have so they can get adoration and be popular, but at the same time wanna act like its effortless and they do nothing to it. another one who's like that is Tanesha, that chick pretends to be mixed with naturally wavy 2c hair when really she's a regular black girl who wears too light foundation and contacts

• Yeah I have noticed her too, girl you should check out this vid: NATURAL HAIR BANDWAGONS.. Jump the hell off! on YT! This girl talks about how this certain chick on YouTube, I don't know who it is, but it could be one of the girls we just mentioned or anybody, that she saw this chick in person that she was wearing a free lace wig and it wasn't even her real hair HAHAHA! How funny is that! And another girl the one who made about the wen conditioner made her hair fell out, she talks about how a

• How I know! But yeah girl women be lying their A** off! Because they know for a fact they want to be the center of attention lol! I had one lady who told my mom that she was naturally curly like that and then turn around to me to say, she ain't that natural HAHAHAHA lmao! I mean the women in this world today! All the lying ain't even call for, its just hair geesh lol!

• I meant to say my curl pattern is just like hers not girl pattern is just like us lol! My bad typing too fast, but you get the picture lol!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Hmm in the part where her hair sticks out, I think it's dried out and damaged so basically it looks all frizzy, but after her big chop it looks like she probably went back to trying to tame her hair a more natural way :) I think she probably used a lot of smoothing therapy systems (shampoos conditioners, treatments & cream) to get it soft looking again, so yeah L) she basically is training her hair & treating it better :)

• Naw girl that's what you call an afro lol! It's just like you said she definitely made it too lay down, comparison to where it was sticking up lol!

• Lol! That's funny girl sometimes I do that too lmao! We order be YouTube buddies yippie lol!

• Girl you got people like that will lie to you with a straight face! I had a lady who told my mom that she was completely natural and that her curl pattern just curls that way, and then turned around and told me she wasn't that natural lol!I am like people need to stop with all of this lying, like really its not that nessecary! I guess she didn't know that we were together lmao!

• the link doesn't show...

I have my hair heat trained, but it's not like what you describe. If I get it wet it'll get curly, but it's still straighter than it was when I was younger and it stays straight for a long time after I straighten it. The only way to heat train your hair is to just have to straighten it alot. Not every single day though because that ruins it. I usually do my hair every 2 weeks. I've been doing that since I was 13. So it's gonna take it awhile...

• This is the video put this on YouTube:

Her hair was in two big afros going outward like it should be and all of sudden it weighs downward!

• Hmmm...

In my opinion, I think she may just know what products to use and how to use them. The most she could do is texturize (just judging by appearance) but even then I think she just knows how to style her hair.

I think she's natural. But in the beginning it was relaxed, not natural, so of course her hair then would lay flat

• Ok so you are saying that she is relaxed! Because she says she is natural, but more texturized to me, because this girl tordina777 her hair is also that length probably even longer and her hair it grew outward still and not downward! And in the beginning of that vid chime's hair was outward with the two afros, it wasn't even downward, so most likely she did something, because natural hair grows outward and hers did until the end, she made it lay flat somehow!

• I am thinking so too, because nobody wants to confess about that lol! Anybody can get on YouTube and fool a person, especially if you donot know what the truth is lol! You see she told on herself she put pics of her two big afros growing outward, in which her hair was still long and all of a sudden it just falls flat hmmm lol!

• Hey what products to use to moisturize a blowout during the week?

I want to do a blowout next year and I want to know! What can I use to moisturize my hair during the week of my blowout? Because I know if I use water it probably will revert back! So ladies help me, what products can I use to moisturize a blowout during the week without my hair reverting back so quickly?

• From what I saw, I don't think it's heat trained. As the hair gets longer it starts to lay more flat due to the weight. My hair use to be big but now it's more flat now that it's much longer, which is a shame because I liked it big and I really have to work hard to get it to be more full. Also it looks like she does a lot of twist and braid out or bun or bantu knot styles which help the hair stretch more. I also heard that your hair types changes like 5 times during your lifetime, so maybe her hair type changed. Mine hairtype has changed 3 times already. My hair used to be 3c with some 3b when I was a little girl, after getting a relaxer and then going back natural it was 4a I think, nowadays my hair looks mostly 3c again with a tiny bit of 4a.

• Sweety in the video at timer 2:56 her was the same length at timer 3:53! Her hair in 2:56 is shrinked up in the twists, while in timer 3:53 it was braided and look like it was blown out! Now tell me if her hair was already long to the waist and shrinked, what makes you think it can just like lay down flat just like that! I mean check them timers on the video and see what I am talking about! Hair changes when you changes it, it don't changes on its own lol!

• I notice this too a lot of women still gets perms and say that they are natural, knowing they not their real hair texture to be srtaight lol, its just funny as hell!

• I notice that too but I just give them the benefit of the doubt. If they want to say it's natural then whatever. I think straight and slightly wavy hair is boring anyway so they aren't impressing me by saying their natural when they're really relaxed.