How can I look like I'm 21?

i turn 21 in 6 months and I look like I'm in high school and its so annoying. how can I look like I'm 21 so I can at least get into some bars when I'm really that age

Most Helpful Guy

• you can't , you can change your fashion, but nothing you can do really.

My best friend looks like he's 28 and I look like I'm 16, yet I'm older then him. He's 19 and I'm 20. I turn 21 in 4 months but nothing really I can do about it.

What Guys Said 3

• All you can really change is your clothing and hair really, maybe make up as well. But just think about it, when you are 30, you will look a lot younger! Appreciate your looks :)

• You'll get carded more if you try to dress 'older'. Because that's what all the underage kids do.

• You should never try to look older than what you are, for numerous reasons. Best option is just to make sure you have your I.D. in fact, some clubs require that you show your I.D. so make sure you have it at all times. Take it from a guy who is 22 and looks 16

What Girls Said 2

• I look like I'm 16. Its not a big deal getting into bars so long as you have your id on you.

• im 19 and look like I'm 14. I always get id when buying ciggs. and honestly I do not care. I feel like once there done putting my id number in the system they feel stupid for iding me thinking they can catch me w. a fake id, meanwhile its a real id. id rather look younger than older.