Which legs do you prefer?

skinny legs: link

muscular legs: link

link

and why is that your preference?

0|0
7|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Out of them I prefer the last link, but I generally prefer a little thicker and less muscular looking

0|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 15

• Something between the skinny and the second one. I don't want a girl with more muscular legs than me

0|1
    0|0
  • Last picture is nice. I think the second picture is a bit too much. I don't mind a little less muscle and a little more fat either.

0|0
    0|0
  • muscular legs look so right in heels...

2|0
    0|0
  • Can't I just have something in the middle -.-?

1|1
    0|0
  • All of them look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Muscular, they look so much better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Muscular. They look better that's why.

1|0
    0|0
  • if by skinny you mean petite (as in having a smaller frame) then skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • The muscular ones. Strong legs area huge turn on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm I have to say something in between. It should not be too muscular and not too skinny!

0|0
    0|0
  • i would go for a girl withtoned muscular thighs and a girl that can show them off

0|0
    0|0
  • Muscular legs on a woman is sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl I like right now, has killer legs. They're not necessarily muscular but they're not necessarily skinny. Yet, she was a cheerleader and figure skater, so, you'd think they'd at least be somewhat muscular, right? Nope. Somehow, she did both, but with relatively skinny legs. They're so absolutely perfect, ah, man, I hate that you got me going on that, lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It really doesn't matter. I wouldn't consider skinny or muscular to be a part of attractive legs. Either one can be. For the sake of answering, I'll go with long and skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • She shouldn't be a body-builder but she shouldn't look like she needs to eat as well. In between, is the "perfect" match

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Everyone has muscle on thier legs...more or less... but I am not a dude...and I prefer skinny legs...because recently my my muscle cramps have been horrible...

I have muscular legs...huge calfs and etc...for me...it is becoming a pain.

Idk,if skinny legs suffer as much as me...so this could be very inaccurate...I prefer skinny legs with a little muscle like the pictures you showed...not chicken legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think every girl has muscle on their legs lol

its just...those 2 girls were flexing and the ones in the first picture was just waking or standing :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm imagining most on here will say muscular...JUST JUDGING BY THE WAY I'M HARASSED on here whenever I ask how to slim down my muscular legs.

Most guys on here are anti-thin and pro-chubby/fat, so most aren't even into the healthy/fit/in shape look.

Truth is, most don't care.

1|1
    2|0
    • Best answer. I agree with don't care. All of the legs in this question looked good to me. lol

• Show All
    • Yeah I'm the kind of girl who can be fit everywhere else, but I've got thick legs. Never had any complaints, The thing that I try to remember is I can leg press my body weight, which not every chick can do, especially if they have super tiny legs. So I say be proud of having strong legs.

• Girls are naturally very competitive and hate-filled and will look for any reason they can to pretty much destroy each others' confidence. Being a girl means making an enemy out of other girls just for existing. Fact of life.

Question, iheart: If most guys on here prefer muscular legs, wouldn't that mean they prefer healthy/fit/in shape?

• Neither. This is what I prefer: link

0|1
    0|0
  • Muscular legs look awesome!

0|0
    0|0
  • Her legs are the best link

2|1
    0|0
  • Well my experience has being that men don't like skinny legs, so link one of middle is out. All others is sexy and desirable to men.

0|0
    0|0